**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annoying Automatic Heavy/Strong Attacks

Ever since the release of the most recent update of the game there has been an issue of player's champions throwing off heavy attacks on their own during fights when the player is in control of their champion. This issue is getting worse and worse for players and it seems Kabam and some other players don't even bother to bring it up to Kabam. So I'm here to ask Kabam when this issue is going to be resolved? it is very irritating to be doing AW or AQ attack and having your opponent throw out a heavy attack on their own leaving the player open for counter attack or a special attack from the opponent. This has happened to me quite a lot lately. in the most recent AQ of map 5 in the very first fight my Wolverine got KO cause i took a direct S2 from a Symboid. Also during my arena grind for Hyperion i have lost countless matches because of this annoying bug in the game. Any news about when this is gonna be fixed will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I've experienced this. My champion will just sit there and hold a heavy till I mess around with pause and going to the home screen of my device, then I'll have full control again.
  • JaqussenJaqussen Posts: 1
    I've expirienced the same, together with a delay when i try to block, so i cant use my parry.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It seems everyone is having the same issues I have had for 2 years... I have been hoping that Kabam would fix it, but I was one of the few. It seems to be impacting everyone now.

Android 7.0
    S7 Edge (4 GB Ram)
    Galaxy S2 Tab (3GB Ram)
  • Had similar issues with blocking and parry, as in champ will sometimes stand there and get hit while I'm holding the left side of the screen.
    iPhone 7 and iPad mini 4. I don't use the mini for AQ or war because the size messes with my reaction time.
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    Yepp .. same here
    In the middle of fight and out of no where .. my champ start to charge a heavy attack .. i lost hell of good fights because of that
    Also they sometimes automatically dash forward after i dash back .. it's lethal if i dashed back from an sp
  • PrinceOfAlexPrinceOfAlex Posts: 29
    For the record .. it just happened to me again after commenting ..and in aw
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I've experienced this. My champion will just sit there and hold a heavy till I mess around with pause and going to the home screen of my device, then I'll have full control again.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    I guess the issue is for server lagging. I faced this problem in zynga poker. I increased bids step by step on my first 5card match was royal flush. On the board another two also stayed till the end, one had straight flush, another managed three of a kind. I betted on that table almost 8/9M before last call. I had 30M more and i knew they will not stop as they betted along with me. But all my plan whooosh gone, cause before my turn the board was raised, when my turn came i pressed the all-in button, but the timer never stopped, i got timedout and fold for that raise made. The board seems finished in a blink of an eye, i never got to see who got that by what. I saw it later from board history.I almost about to smash my phone. But i couldnt believe my eyes just when the new board started i were all-in from the biggenning and i only had one 4 and one 9. My luck was good, they all folded, i got some extra cash. Actually the lagging server got my all-in press too late, when it got my press command already there were a new board started.
    Same here i guess. Cause when we hit combos, in excitation maybe one or two touches gets more. The lagging server might got those two touches all together so it takes it as heavy attack command. Same for block and parry. As we hold screen continuous press command goes, server takes it as block command, but for lagging maybe one or two instence of holding makes delay, server finds break in continuty and boom no block in between opponents combo or sa, funny thing i experienced, i swipe back and stayed in block to avoid Thor SA2, he swang the hammer, right before he trow it my Hulk rushed in while i were still holding block. Reminded me of the trailer of ragnarok.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Yeah champs will now rush in sometimes when your opponent does a special attack. This game is broken beyond belief atm.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    SO?? ANYONE?
  • I also am experiencing block issues. Holding block isn't always working. Also sometimes my champs start doing a heavy attack while i didn't ask for it. Really annoying
    yeah this problem is NOT fixed, it's incredible..
  • I'm practicing on the red Hulk trying to get myself ready for LOL... its happened to me alot of time makes me losing my combo because of this bug. And I don't have to explain to you how annoying is it to lose a combo with star load
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    I have experienced this as well. It usually happens when I go for a block/parry and my hero just starts charging a heavy.

iPhone 6
    IOS 11.1.1
  • VikinxVikinx Posts: 16
    Ya the unexpected heavy happens with my chmps too. I go fr light or medium but chmps perfrm heavy nd gt hit
    Vikinx wrote: »
    Ya the unexpected heavy happens with my chmps too. I go fr light or medium but chmps perfrm heavy nd gt hit

this happens a LOT during AQ/AW fights! Strange, isn't it?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    This is by far the single worst issue, that keeps coming up time after time. Since 12.0. it should not take that long to fix all these issues. But kabam is concerned about Facebook smh. And ur right Joo, just really in act 5 , AQ day 3,4,5 and war. No hyperbole here!!
  • I have this issue with quake, ill charge heavy and she evades, then i block, and sometimes she charges in with a dash attack and i get wrecked
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I've been having lots of these issues, iPad mini 4 and iPhone 6S. Random heavy attacks by me that get me killed, usually on iPhone. Random charging in to the fight on iPad. Standing still on both. I seem to have a terrible time parrying and intercepting since the last update. I cannot get a parry at any time other than the beginning of the fight, and that doesn't even always work.