**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ability to sell T2A, when?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Alternately, update to t5b values in the Glory store, when?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ya this has been an issue for a looong time, i just let them expire
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

I’ll take em off your hands

Would that I could, my friend. I'd gladly trade you for t5b. 🙂
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

how even-
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Sure, while we're at it, let's sell t5b for t6b shards and t4c for t5c shards. (Seriously, let me sell t4c for t5c. It's been long enough.)
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

I don't mind them, I'll make sure not 1 expires.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you can’t get what you need before/during the upcoming gifting event Kabam will be coming out with an offer of t4/5b allowing you a way to buy yourself out of that situation before those expire.
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    I had 95 t2a and 33 t5b in overflow after cyber weekend deals and fully exploring 6.4. I'm down to 18 t2a now. You have plenty of gold to make it happen.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    One calendar year after the ability to sell t4cc
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    Probably whenever r5s become common
    edited December 2021

You're definitely not ranking up champs timely. You need resource management.

We're probably at different progression levels. There are different bottle necks at different levels. Currently for "end game" players, one the major bottle necks is t5b. We have the t5c to rank 3, and we have tons of t2 to r2 6 stars, but no where near enough t5b to begin to use the t2. Unless we rank 4 some 5 star... but that isn't a solution either. As we cannot spare the t4b and t4c.. even if we had any interest in 5 star to begin with.

But to answer your question, I do rank ups the moment my t5b will support it. I'm actually pretty diligent about resource management. I have created an "iso bank" that will keep me going for a long time. I pre-buy dual class 4 stars in advance, but don't open.. never open log in crystals, etc. etc. A lot of planning goes into my resource management game actually.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Sure, while we're at it, let's sell t5b for t6b shards and t4c for t5c shards. (Seriously, let me sell t4c for t5c. It's been long enough.)

You’ll regret the ratio they come up with

If you can’t get what you need before/during the upcoming gifting event Kabam will be coming out with an offer of t4/5b allowing you a way to buy yourself out of that situation before those expire.

More likely... "Greater gifting crystals contain a massive amount of t2a, with high drop rates!" 😆

I had 95 t2a and 33 t5b in overflow after cyber weekend deals and fully exploring 6.4. I'm down to 18 t2a now. You have plenty of gold to make it happen.

Oh, I have the gold, just not the basic cats to support it.

I was in a similar situation, instead of letting them expire I took some 5stars to r5 especially those that requires dupe and high sig. Later I realize I could have taken some buff potential champs to r2. So if you have some champs that are high candidates for buffs and rework, consider them as at least r2 worthy rankups. They’re definitely better than letting them expire imo. At the very least they can be used in AW defense.
    J0eySn0w said:

Buttehrs said:

You’ll regret the ratio they come up with
    Agree, converting t4c to t5 should only be done in an emergency. As t4c will come back around as a bottle neck once again in your progression journey.
    J0eySn0w said:

I was in a similar situation, instead of letting them expire I took some 5stars to r5 especially those that requires dupe and high sig. Later I realize I could have taken some buff potential champs to r2. So if you have some champs that are high candidates for buffs and rework, consider them as at least r2 worthy rankups. They’re definitely better than letting them expire imo. At the very least they can be used in AW defense.
    I can't, the whole issue is t5b. There's no way I can use t5b on a 5 star at this point. I have well over 40 maxed 5 star from the past. There's no way I can steal even more t5b from my 6 stars. The issue isn't lack of champs, it's literally just t5b. Have plenty of 6 star I want to rank. And as for my defense, it's all r3. So, I can't use 5 star or r2 on defense.

J0eySn0w said:

I can't, the whole issue is t5b. There's no way I can use t5b on a 5 star at this point. I have well over 40 maxed 5 star from the past. There's no way I can steal even more t5b from my 6 stars. The issue isn't lack of champs, it's literally just t5b. Have plenty of 6 star I want to rank. And as for my defense, it's all r3. So, I can't use 5 star or r2 on defense.
    Sucks to be in this situation? How did you get all these t2a? Anyway, this is some of my issues with Kabam. They're very hesistant in solving issues that affect the playerbase as long as they benefit from it. And I will always refer to mastery setup as a typical example. Another is ISO amounts for 6star dupes, it's so unreasonable. If they see it fit to exchange 5 5star generic AG = 1 6star class AG, 10k 5star shards = 750 6star shards (Black ISO Market), 14.5k 5star shards = 2k 6star shards (incursion store: 32k/22k incursion shards = 2k 6star shards/10k 5star shards). Clearly, 6stars are definitely words more than 5stars, so how it is that when we dupe them we get same ISO resources as 5stars, even same 4stars? Or are they trying to tell us the increased in signature levels for 6stars makes the difference? Doesn't make sense at all especially since it costs more to level up 6stars. I'm open knowing the reason behind stuff like these. The game is growing and expanding, obviously certain stuffs need update but you can bet Kabam will be slow some of these uppdates. Those that say it's not easy to make these changes and game econmy and all that, how about Kabam communicate and let us know what's up.
    J0eySn0w said:

J0eySn0w said:

Sucks to be in this situation? How did you get all these t2a? Anyway, this is some of my issues with Kabam. They're very hesistant in solving issues that affect the playerbase as long as they benefit from it. And I will always refer to mastery setup as a typical example. Another is ISO amounts for 6star dupes, it's so unreasonable. If they see it fit to exchange 5 5star generic AG = 1 6star class AG, 10k 5star shards = 750 6star shards (Black ISO Market), 14.5k 5star shards = 2k 6star shards (incursion store: 32k/22k incursion shards = 2k 6star shards/10k 5star shards). Clearly, 6stars are definitely words more than 5stars, so how it is that when we dupe them we get same ISO resources as 5stars, even same 4stars? Or are they trying to tell us the increased in signature levels for 6stars makes the difference? Doesn't make sense at all especially since it costs more to level up 6stars. I'm open knowing the reason behind stuff like these. The game is growing and expanding, obviously certain stuffs need update but you can bet Kabam will be slow some of these uppdates. Those that say it's not easy to make these changes and game econmy and all that, how about Kabam communicate and let us know what's up.
    Umm, tbh I don't track it very precisely. As to where each t2 comes from. But, I think just overall, there's a bad ratio of t2a to t5b awarded for just about everything at a certain level. Map crystal amounts/drop rates, daily crystals, solo content, AQ rewards and to me the worst offender is the Glory store value for t5b. It's crazy outdated for current state of the game. And TB have the same values as Cav iirc. A much needed Glory Store update will help, certainly. But beyond that, it's in all the different crystals we're awarded. The ratio of t2 to t5b is unbalanced. I've completely stopped opening map crystals and daily crystals, etc. Those values need to be retuned as well imo.