**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Hawkeye?

2»

Comments

• damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Is he still bugged? Does his sig work correctly and is he doing critical bleeds?

I like him but I am not sure if that is more to do with his mechanics, not sure if he is worth r3 at sig 40. Wondering whether I should put more sig stones into him.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    damianohm said:

Is he still bugged? Does his sig work correctly and is he doing critical bleeds?

I like him but I am not sure if that is more to do with his mechanics, not sure if he is worth r3 at sig 40. Wondering whether I should put more sig stones into him.

He has been fixed for a few days now. He only needs sig 20 since adding more sig levels won't really increase a lot. R3 depends if you like him or not. A lot of people seem to be hating on him. NAGASE on youtube has some nice videos on Hawkeye if you still need convincing.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Is amazing how kabaam was so fast to fix a sig ability bug that benefits the champ. Hmm
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★

Is amazing how kabaam was so fast to fix a sig ability bug that benefits the champ. Hmm

Be fair - they also fixed the subsequent bug that stopped him inflicting critical bleeds in less than 48 hours.

Plus, a bug that gives a champion the ability to reduce Physical Resistance by several hundred thousand was clearly game-breaking and needed fixed before it was abused. His Sig1 ability reduced PR by 45,000 and it's easy to stack 7 or 8 bleeds even whilst keeping the opponent under a bar of power. That's -360,000 Physical Resistance. I'm amazed we didn't see more videos of him soloing the Abyss...