**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

Why are we still getting useless war comp when the season is over till after new years? and why are we getting that crappy war comp in the first place? We should be getting normal health/revives and energy refills because that’s where bugs are affecting people the most. Or at least give glory with the AQ rewards. How the comp has gone down has really been a disappointment.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Player assistance packages not compensation 👍
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    So you don't boost and heal in war?
  • NemeschyNemeschy Posts: 53
    I just wish they didn't combine them. AQ and AW in separate mails. Not sure why that is too much for them to do.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Why are we complaining...comp is comp....accept and move on
  • MyrrhMyrrh Posts: 2
    edited December 2021
    The question should be why the assistant package ain't sent SEPARATELY?. In my opinion, if it is sent separately, we can claim resources for aq which starts every week and save the others for aw which will be delayed for a while, or even if aw is not delayed, I reckon everyone would like to save it for the season instead of using it in the offseason.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The real question is why start a new thread on this as there are so many already.
  • Why are we still getting useless war comp when the season is over till after new years? and why are we getting that crappy war comp in the first place? We should be getting normal health/revives and energy refills because that’s where bugs are affecting people the most. Or at least give glory with the AQ rewards. How the comp has gone down has really been a disappointment.

They are still giving war potions because there's no reason to specifically change the compensation player assistance package during the off season and many alliances do fight war in the off season. Especially, I would think, the high tier alliances that are gearing up and preparing for season 31 which is going to launch a whole new meta.

The devs were originally giving glory in the assistance package, but they discontinued that probably because they datamined that in fact most alliances were not earning any less glory than before. There were people actually complaining that they couldn't even use all the glory they were getting, and while such complaints shouldn't be taken as representative of the community as a whole, it was a sign that far from alliances suffering from the bugs, they were probably doing overall just as good as before when you factored in the large amounts of AQ potions all alliances were getting. I'm actually worried alliances have gotten hooked on those and won't know how to do AQ without them when they discontinue, actually. But if everyone is earning the same amount of glory or more than before, at least on average, there's no justification for dumping huge amounts of glory into the assistance package when overall alliances were not losing glory.

Non-alliance stuff has been more intermittent, and I suspect the reason is because solo content follows more of a monthly cycle while AQ follows a more weekly cycle and AW is more of an "every war matters" to the alliances that do war. Which means for the alliances running war, they are running it more continuously. Ditto AQ. But solo content is not something players can run at the same intensity continuously, because there's literally not enough of it to fill an entire month. So the devs are watching solo content on a more monthly basis, and deciding on solo compensation based on those monthly data reviews.
  • Froggobonano_1Froggobonano_1 Posts: 66
    edited January 2022

I know this is an old thread but not really. I just use champs i’m confident in my abilities with

• GarrettN said:

I know this is an old thread but not really. I just use champs i’m confident in my abilities with

Can’t believe you revived a thread from last year!!
    I wanna be mad cause I hate those kind of jokes but this one felt funny for some reason