**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Back to Back Pulls

IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
starting from newest to oldest

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Daaamn!
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★

Hmm
    Last pulls include

Iron man
    OG Spider man dupe
    Dr strange

Are we playing the same game?

Most of the time yes. Sometimes we all play a different game for a couple of pulls. Then we return back to same page lol.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Absolutely ridiculous, I now see where my luck has gone 😳 congrats!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Iryse said:

Hmm
    Last pulls include

Iron man
    OG Spider man dupe
    Dr strange

Are we playing the same game?

When it comes to dumb pulls, i pull these weirdos

iHulk based

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I pulled America Chaves from my latest 2 6* featured :frowning:
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★

I pulled ice man in the featured 6 x in a row

8 overall

I never opened a featured in my entire mcoc history. neither 5* nor 6*.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    my last two 6* pulls have been sentry and Satin's sister but I mean that is what I get for getting a 6* corvus out of a cav
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    My pulls from the current featured 6*, going from my latest to my most recent pull as far as I can remember:

* Iceman
    * Nebula
    * Thor Ragnarok (Dupe)
    * Starky
    * Thor Ragnarok
    * Diablo (Dupe)
    * Human Torch
    * Diablo

Best luck I've ever had with a featured. I don't like Starky as a champ so he's the only "bad" pull regardless of how good he might be in general, and Iceman is perhaps not the most OP champion in the game any longer, but the rest are awesome. I probably have one chance left to get either Hercules, Peni Parker or Spidey 2099. Hopefully my luck can continue for one more pull. I really want all of them.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Wow, Shang-chi and mole man.

Ive got mole man to rank 3, REALLY want shang-chi. One of the best feeling characters to play in game IMO
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

My pulls from the current featured 6*, going from my latest to my most recent pull as far as I can remember:

* Iceman
    * Nebula
    * Thor Ragnarok (Dupe)
    * Starky
    * Thor Ragnarok
    * Diablo (Dupe)
    * Human Torch
    * Diablo

Best luck I've ever had with a featured. I don't like Starky as a champ so he's the only "bad" pull regardless of how good he might be in general, and Iceman is perhaps not the most OP champion in the game any longer, but the rest are awesome. I probably have one chance left to get either Hercules, Peni Parker or Spidey 2099. Hopefully my luck can continue for one more pull. I really want all of them.

Is Thor Rags really awesome now?