**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Hawkeye?

2»

Comments

• Options
    damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Is he still bugged? Does his sig work correctly and is he doing critical bleeds?

I like him but I am not sure if that is more to do with his mechanics, not sure if he is worth r3 at sig 40. Wondering whether I should put more sig stones into him.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    damianohm said:

Is he still bugged? Does his sig work correctly and is he doing critical bleeds?

I like him but I am not sure if that is more to do with his mechanics, not sure if he is worth r3 at sig 40. Wondering whether I should put more sig stones into him.

He has been fixed for a few days now. He only needs sig 20 since adding more sig levels won't really increase a lot. R3 depends if you like him or not. A lot of people seem to be hating on him. NAGASE on youtube has some nice videos on Hawkeye if you still need convincing.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Is amazing how kabaam was so fast to fix a sig ability bug that benefits the champ. Hmm
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Is amazing how kabaam was so fast to fix a sig ability bug that benefits the champ. Hmm

Be fair - they also fixed the subsequent bug that stopped him inflicting critical bleeds in less than 48 hours.

Plus, a bug that gives a champion the ability to reduce Physical Resistance by several hundred thousand was clearly game-breaking and needed fixed before it was abused. His Sig1 ability reduced PR by 45,000 and it's easy to stack 7 or 8 bleeds even whilst keeping the opponent under a bar of power. That's -360,000 Physical Resistance. I'm amazed we didn't see more videos of him soloing the Abyss...