**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proud owner of r5 doom!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
Cmon spammers spam your disagrees I don't care anyways just flex all your dooms. Even 2 star r3 to 6 star r4

Comments

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Congrats but why is his pi soo low?
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 234 ★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

Unawakened is my best guess
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Sergeant_ said:

I was gonna say that
    Sergeant_ said:

Undupe is low but even with full synergies and class bonus he gets more than additional 5k pi

Sergeant_ said:

Even unawakened, that's pretty low for Doom.
    Don't know buddy😐
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I hope to find 2 star doom someday

Even I'm hunting for him. Probably next year for sure.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Here you go

Damn... I'm jelly
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

inb4 @Skiddy212 explains how he’s annoyed by madrid

Your comment says it all for me, lol kudos to you, made me laugh

Sergeant_ said:

Bad mastery setup.
    How do we get mastery points except level up?

Wow I love it he must be blasting content like a TNT

Here you go

I remember some guy had a r4 doom who's that
    Rookiie said:

Hello 👀

Now you're going overboard!!!

Sergeant_ said:

Bad mastery setup.
    How do we get mastery points except level up?

Level up, and explore act 4. Act 4 has 4 mastery points in exploration rewards.

9k pi for doom ?
    I assume you only have dex and parry

Lol...Madrid you can share your setup here and people will help you out....a few disagrees will be there...surely, but people will help... That would be one of the useful threads.
    edited December 2021

9k pi for doom ?

Now?
    Good to see that I pulled 6 star longshot bwcv and 5 star doom recently and before that my mystic roster was pretty much 💩

9k pi for doom ?

Lol...Madrid you can share your setup here and people will help you out....a few disagrees will be there...surely, but people will help... That would be one of the useful threads.
    For once, i wouldn't disagree with such a conversation coming from him. Might be the first useful comment he'd have on his account.

Although, i created a thread about masterys a couple weeks ago and people helped me out, so he could just refer to this

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/289507/mastery-set-up-advice#latest

9k pi for doom ?

Now?
    Good to see that I pulled 6 star longshot bwcv and 5 star doom recently and before that my mystic roster was pretty much 💩

Now it still looks a bit better but there's a scope for huge improvement. Can you share your current setup?
    Skiddy212 said:

9k pi for doom ?

For once, i wouldn't disagree with such a conversation coming from him. Might be the first useful comment he'd have on his account.

Although, i created a thread about masterys a couple weeks ago and people helped me out, so he could just refer to this

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/289507/mastery-set-up-advice#latest

Yeah he could. But it wouldn't add to his usual disagrees daily counter If he referred to it. He should make one thread just for the daily counter. Also, i want to see how many people just blindly spam on his posts and how many actually see the post before spamming.

Skiddy212 said:

9k pi for doom ?

Yeah he could. But it wouldn't add to his usual disagrees daily counter If he referred to it. He should make one thread just for the daily counter. Also, i want to see how many people just blindly spam on his posts and how many actually see the post before spamming.
    lol i could do without another thread...better to help here than to clog the forums with another real madrid post

As i said before, the kid has created a bad rep for the spamming, if you are truly curious just look through the profile, easy to figure it out
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Hello 👀

Now you're going overboard!!!

Oops 👀
    Guess you can call it
    Doom Patrol 😏
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Everyone: *Pulls Doom*

Me: *sitting in a corner, weeping* "It's ok, nothing happened!"