**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units for the Abyss easy path

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, I finally Pulled a good mystic for the easy path of the abyss. I pulled symbiotic supreme (it balanced after the ebony maw dupe today. Now I have the champs to do the abyss completion run.

My team was going to be:
Nick Fury
Aegon
Void
Symbiote Supreme
Heimdall

If need be I can also switch out Heimdall for Magneto cgr or Corvus

I was wondering how many units should I save up with this team as a ftp.

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

2000 units just for safety and all knowledge of easy path from YouTube

U think that will be enough
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    5 stars or 6 stars?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Heimdall is the joint second most important (meph and mordo counter next) after aegon for a first run in my view. Don't drop him.

For reasonable worst case scenario in terms of units, this post from @Giuliameij: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/241113/first-abyss-run-for-an-average-player-my-abyss-story/p1
    And mine:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/253401/abyss-stared-back-the-average-joe-story/p1

Are great baselines; I only dex cyclops or mordo sp1s in about 1 in 5 to give an indication of skill level, but I can keep a combo that aside.

Good luck, overshot on units and farming as you'll still use them if you don't run out on the abyss!
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I would say good amount of stash with 3k units. Because doing abyss for 1 time puts a difference pressure
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    It could be cheaper farming revives and getting a good stock with trade-in store. In my first run, I bought a cav EQ deal (~3000 units) for getting boosts and items, and I farmed 2 weeks and didn't spend extra units. Also, I ended with a few items in my inventory.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Fury is a waste of time.

Better to take doom for easy path as well as Sym.
    Pintzz said:

5 stars or 6 stars?

All five stars
  • Heimdall is a must.

Save 5000 units at least. You don't want to drop all your units and not be able to complete it...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

Fury is a waste of time.

Clearly u haven’t even see the abyss path
    Fury isn't must though. But Doom and sym together is redundant
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    2k with stash/potions should suffice
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Monk1 said:

Fury is a waste of time.

Bruh what. Nf is so good for abyss. Invisible woman??
    Yes he's good. But not needed. That's the only fight you'll use him for and you could just use aegon or torch. In fact the fastest kill for abyss invisible woman is with aegon
    https://youtu.be/q1aav-9Vllk
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    There is a bit of a learning curve on your first run through the Abyss. If it were me, I would save 6000 units and have a pretty decent stash of revives saved up. Better safe than sorry. There wouldn't be anything worse than getting stuck halfway through and having to buy some Odins just to get tit done or backing out and losing all those resources.

Monk1 said:

Fury is a waste of time.

Bruh what. Nf is so good for abyss. Invisible woman??
    Yes he's good. But not needed. That's the only fight you'll use him for and you could just use aegon or torch. In fact the fastest kill for abyss invisible woman is with aegon
    https://youtu.be/q1aav-9Vllk
    I don’t even have doom
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Monk1 said:

Fury is a waste of time.

Given I did the whole thing over a year ago then no.. aegon does IW no problem.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    You could also just request that people gift you revives instead of GGC or anything else for the gifting event. Thats my top tip.

I think ~50 revives is a reasonable run through of abyss, but you also want to budget for your skill level and to keep some extra just in case you run into a problem fight. 50 single revives is 2k units, but I know people that use even up to 5k, so keep that in mind. It is always annoying if you just are stuck and have to farm arena for days to get the units you need.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

Fury is a waste of time.

Given I did the whole thing over a year ago then no.. aegon does IW no problem.
    Jep I’m wil have to said for a first cler NF definitely not need but one the part with YJ he definitely a plus champion to hav
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited December 2021

take immortl hulkto gamma power smash the bad guys to get op reward

if this was true, the crcrcr guy would be 14.2k

You could also just request that people gift you revives instead of GGC or anything else for the gifting event. Thats my top tip.

I think ~50 revives is a reasonable run through of abyss, but you also want to budget for your skill level and to keep some extra just in case you run into a problem fight. 50 single revives is 2k units, but I know people that use even up to 5k, so keep that in mind. It is always annoying if you just are stuck and have to farm arena for days to get the units you need.

Alright thanks
    Does symbiote supreme need to be duped for abyss