**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is herc a game changing character?

As title.
I just can always see my ally mates who can beat down all opponents, mini-boss and final boss in AQ by herc. No items used and no matter if there is any node active or not.

Comments

• CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    Most important of all, they are not very skillful players to this game. Some of them normally need to use items before they use herc
  • CarnageQueenCarnageQueen Posts: 37
    edited December 2021
    It seems awaken high sig herc is extremely powerful. So the gap between players with or without the character will be very big.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Yes he's broken as hell. Best cosmic easily. Truly gane changing on the likes of doom, torch, ect.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Herc fun to use but Hyperion still my 1st cosmic
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Awakened probably yes. Interestingly, iHulk also has immortality, but he isn't such a gamechanger (dont get me wrong, he is a great champ)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Kerneas said:

Awakened probably yes. Interestingly, iHulk also has immortality, but he isn't such a gamechanger (dont get me wrong, he is a great champ)

They team very well together suprisingly. My 2/35 IHulk always comes along with my 5/65 Herc
    As for the debate on IHulk v Herc Immortality, 🧐
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    An awakened Herc can save you a lot of revives.
    he's my Favorite champ in the game right now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Yeah, their immortality mechanics function differently. iHulk recycles back into health and then goes on cooldown, giving a player the potential to trigger it more than once in a fight.

Herc’s only triggers once, but can last indefinitely with skillful play.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    He is