**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want voodoo increase the cutoff

I score 5.4 even after blackout.and got 4star shard.i will score 6.5mil if there is no blackout for 9hour. increase the pool upto 20% which is a best way.i want voodoo i put all my effort and got nothing. the only thing i want either compensate or increase pool for this arena

Comments

• DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    edited June 2017
    Lol 12k people got voodoo. That the highest Amount of people that have ever gotten a basic. You got outplayed and that downtime didn't affect 12 thousand people that got him
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    are u kidding me 12 thousand people and you are telling me that among them no one got affected by the downtime a
    DARKLOKI wrote: »
    Lol 12k people got voodoo. That the highest Amount of people that have ever gotten a basic. You got outplayed and that downtime didn't affect 12 thousand people that got him

I think that's HIS point, the 12 thousand that got him were not affected by the downtime.

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Yes, the downtime period did not effect all players. Many received an unfair disadvantage in this arena, and it was the deciding factor on who did and did not get him at times.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I didn't play the entire time the game was down and still got him. Not sure how much this really affected anything. It blows that some people couldn't get on to grind for him but I still put up 6.5mil no problem.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I didn't play the entire time the game was down and still got him. Not sure how much this really affected anything. It blows that some people couldn't get on to grind for him but I still put up 6.5mil no problem.

Right it didn't effect everyone. I missed by 200k, it effected me. But it could have made cutoffs higher as well. So who knows what would have happened. But increasing the prize pool for everyone would have been a fair situation for everyone.
    I play primarily on my ipad but get on my android phone as well. Unless they do a third arena there's just no real way of sending out accurate compensation because people play on both systems.
    I play primarily on my ipad but get on my android phone as well. Unless they do a third arena there's just no real way of sending out accurate compensation because people play on both systems.

Doing a 3rd arena is a horrible option imo.
    Jaded wrote: »

Why so?

Why so?

Were able to plan for round 1. Too short notice to plan for round 3. Personally save free units and arena boosts for round 1. Plus put time aside for it. Round 2 is wash because of work. Round 3 unexpectedly isn't a fair option.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    If they increased the cutoff, wouldn't less people get it?

It should be fairly apparent by now that Kabam isn't going to do anything to make this right.
    Wouldn't a third round be more fair than anything? Everyone would have a perfectly equal shot at him. Either you have the time and items to try for him or you don't.
    WolfGuy wrote: »

It should be fairly apparent by now that Kabam isn't going to do anything to make this right.

I think more people would get him but you're not going to be able to satisfy everyone anyway. If it went to another 5% then the people who came in under that would still complain.
    Wouldn't a third round be more fair than anything? Everyone would have a perfectly equal shot at him. Either you have the time and items to try for him or you don't.

Right so how would that be fair for someone that had the time and items to compete in round 1 but doesn't for round 3?

Right so how would that be fair for someone that had the time and items to compete in round 1 but doesn't for round 3?

Because everyone now is equal. There is no hording items or being able to take planned time off. Everyone would have the exact same chance to get him.

Because everyone now is equal. There is no hording items or being able to take planned time off. Everyone would have the exact same chance to get him.

Maybe fair. And maybe I will state it more as I see it to be unfair to my personal game because I won't have time and won't spend money on the game anymore.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    WolfGuy wrote: »

I think more people would get him but you're not going to be able to satisfy everyone anyway. If it went to another 5% then the people who came in under that would still complain.

So you mean increase the number of people who receive the prize, not increase the cutoff to get him. Check.

Maybe fair. And maybe I will state it more as I see it to be unfair to my personal game because I won't have time and won't spend money on the game anymore.

That's completely your choice not to spend money but that's not the issue we are talking about. You now say it won't be fair to you personally because you won't have the time. You are now in the same boat as everyone else. There is nothing that could be more personally or impersonally.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Increasing the cutoff, thus the number of people, doesn't really address the issue because the issue affected Android Players. All that would do is give people Rewards that were possibly not affected by it.
    Increasing the cutoff, thus the number of people, doesn't really address the issue because the issue affected Android Players. All that would do is give people Rewards that were possibly not affected by it.

Exactly. That is why in my opinion a third arena would be fair.
  • CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    With the new update androids are faster . The down time really sucked. Im an android player my self and scored 7 mill. Tale account this is a huge champ to have..i sacrificed sleep units and items to obtain this beast. I will do the same next round to dupe him next round. We suffered together as android users. Make use of the new update with faster load times. Millions of people play this game. I have two jobs myself. I dont always grind for all champs but the game changers i will. This is a very demanding game for all events. Use your time wisely for the ones that will help the most
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I didn't play the 10 hours I was sleeping and that was all during the downtime. Should I get conpensation? Lol
  • WebbMannWebbMann Posts: 5
    I never grind for champs but I've been wanting Dr Voodoo for so long using all my units, boost, cash to buy units, arena points boost, n not going to sleep. It is unfair. Til this day I will not put any more money into this game. They have giving me so many troubles n the new update glitches like I can move back or forward sometimes n the game performance will pause n be all laggy and when I was in the arena yesterday my champ was moving on his own in a match n I never had any troubles until now n plus the stupid pop up.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    I'm android user and I was affected with login issue too,however I managed to do 6.2mil with help of arena boosts and got voodoo
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I'm having a new problem on my tablet where a little box pops up and says "Photos has stopped". I'm not opening the Photos app. This only happens on MCOC, and it will occasionally happen mid-fight, causing me to take some serious damage and maybe die.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Nikskini wrote: »
    I'm android user and I was affected with login issue too,however I managed to do 6.2mil with help of arena boosts and got voodoo

Yeah bro i also do that many Player dont have big roster they have to play all 3 days to score much for arena
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    I score 5.4 even after blackout.and got 4star shard.i will score 6.5mil if there is no blackout for 9hour. increase the pool upto 20% which is a best way.i want voodoo i put all my effort and got nothing. the only thing i want either compensate or increase pool for this arena

Lol
    I score 150k but i would have scored 6.5mil if there is no blackout for 9hour. increase the pool up to 99% which is a best way.i want voodoo i put all my effort and got nothing. the only thing i want either compensate or increase pool for this arena