**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁 This return is looking pretty *Hopeful*

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Sorry the editing is pretty shotty this time, but I wanted to get the *Teasers* out sooner and it's late at night...

Forum Users who have been around for at least a year may know what's coming, no set time yet just be sure you're checking the Forums now to next week, if you don't remember or are a *Newer* Forum User well *Let The Anticipation Flow Through You*.
Β«1345

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sorry the editing is pretty shotty this time, but I wanted to get the *Teasers* out sooner and it's late at night...

Forum Users who have been around for at least a year may know what's coming, no set time yet just be sure you're checking the Forums now to next week, if you don't remember or are a *Newer* Forum User well *Let The Anticipation Flow Through You*.

6 ggcs 😁😁
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Thanks for the 3 GGC bro
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83 β˜…
    I'm relatively new to the forums so I have no idea what this is about
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58 β˜…
    This’ll be my 3rd year running : )
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One gcc . I’m not greedy. Don’t look gift horses in the mouth
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59 β˜…
    6 gcc thanks 😁
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 β˜…β˜…
    I’m gonna let the magic of gifting gift what is fair (3 is fair though πŸ˜‹)
  • 4 GGCs will be good( neither too shabby nor very high) ;)
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 β˜…β˜…
    I will take anywhere from 1 to 1000. 😜
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5 ggcs is enough for me, lol.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4 ggc
  • BlumladenBlumladen Posts: 21 β˜…
    3 ggc
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    I’ll gladly accept 10 GGCs. Might as well aim high and hope for the best lol.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,714 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I only need 8 gccs
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…
    3 ggc's would be nice. IGN is KN2305. I'd actually send one back honestly. This seems a benevolent thing to do
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've checked out your earlier posts, and honestly, this is quite wholesome.

1-3 GGC's seems reasonable, but of course, I'll take what I can get, even if it is a level 2 revive. I respect a generous man.
  • tigeard22tigeard22 Posts: 15 β˜…
    4 ggcs please
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    🧐 I admit this event is new to me, despite me being on forums for four years.
  • Jinx0051Jinx0051 Posts: 28 β˜…
    What a good guy
  • TJayTJay Posts: 38 β˜…
    I'll take two and I'll give one :D (IGN BattleBee)
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll trade 1 ggc, you send first

-typical global scammers
  • Chachaji01Chachaji01 Posts: 13 β˜…
    3 GGCs it is Santa :)
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    7 is my favourite number. So 7 GGCs?