**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spidey’s Contest of the Creative Arts (enter to win 1k units worth of gifts for the gifting event)

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Hiya there everyone! As a way to say thanks to the community and give back a little, me and @Rookiie have teamed up to challenge your artistic capabilities and maybe enable you to win some units worth of gifting items. All we want is something creative and artistic. Whether that be a play, a song, a stop motion, a story, a drawing, just whatever creative art you’ve got, we want to see/hear it. Posting it in this thread will automatically enter you into running for our contest. We will both be judging and will pick first, second, and third place winners.

But Spidey! I’m not that artistic! Have no fear, mi amigo. The first and foremost thing you should be striving for is creativity. That is the main merit upon which this contest shall be based.

What’s in it for me, you ask?
1st place: 1000 units worth of items for the gifting event
2nd place: 500 units worth of items for the gifting event
3rd place: 100 units worth of items for the gifting event

Rules:

Your entry must be themed around Marvel, of course (not just MCOC)
It must also be themed around the holidays!
Be creative and have some fun with this.
ONE SUBMISSION PER FORUMS USER

How will the winners be chosen?
Me and Rookiie shall be judging every work submitted through a couple of key categories:

1. The creativity of your piece
2. Originality
3. The way the holidays are incorporated into the piece
4. Fun factor

Each like, awesome, agree, and insightful your submission gets will also factor into our judgement a little.

DEADLINE:

You have until 12 PM EST on December 29th to submit your piece. I repeat, YOU HAVE UNTIL 12 PM EST ON DECEMBER 29TH TO SUBMIT YOUR PIECE. The winners will then be posted within 24 hours (and sent a dm asking for their ingame username) and then the winner will have another 24 hours to respond to the DM with their ingame username and then accept the friend request.

That being said, best of luck, happy holidays, and welcome to

Spidey’s Creative Arts Contest!

(Anything I didn’t get to in this post? Ask below and I’ll do my best to answer it)

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Okay I just realized the whites match but you hopefully get the idea 😅
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

Okay I just realized the whites match but you hopefully get the idea 😅

it’s a very creative idea, nicely done
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    This is a great idea @SpideyFunko and @Rookiie ! Thanks for doing this for everyone.

I’ll try and put together a little something over my holiday break 😁
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I'll see what I can hammer out. It will probably be something you wouldn't expect to see on here. ;)
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I think I’ll put up something unexpected as well

Till then happy holidays! 🎄🎅
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Great to see this and good luck to all participants !
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    I gotchu I gotchu. Tomorrow or Monday
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 ★★★
    I haven't done an mcoc themed photoshop since the Spiderham's holidays last year... might be time to dust off the adobe products...
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Looking forward to entering again this year
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Let me draw something for you all
    It will be out by 25 since I have to prepare for my test so will draw it in free time
    Starting now
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Hiya there everyone! As a way to say thanks to the community and give back a little, me and @Rookiie have teamed up to challenge your artistic capabilities and maybe enable you to win some units worth of gifting items. All we want is something creative and artistic. Whether that be a play, a song, a stop motion, a story, a drawing, just whatever creative art you’ve got, we want to see/hear it. Posting it in this thread will automatically enter you into running for our contest. We will both be judging and will pick first, second, and third place winners.

But Spidey! I’m not that artistic! Have no fear, mi amigo. The first and foremost thing you should be striving for is creativity. That is the main merit upon which this contest shall be based.

Rules:

Me and Rookiie shall be judging every work submitted through a couple of key categories:

2. Originality
    4. Fun factor

Each like, awesome, agree, and insightful your submission gets will also factor into our judgement a little.

DEADLINE:

You have until 12 PM EST on December 29th to submit your piece. I repeat, YOU HAVE UNTIL 12 PM EST ON DECEMBER 29TH TO SUBMIT YOUR PIECE. The winners will then be posted within 24 hours (and sent a dm asking for their ingame username) and then the winner will have another 24 hours to respond to the DM with their ingame username and then accept the friend request.

(Anything I didn’t get to in this post? Ask below and I’ll do my best to answer it)
    Just a question will u count disagrees too😅 coz I will easily win in that. BTW how to submit my entry to you
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★

Good luck to all participants

Someone draw Guardian👀
    OK I will @odishika123
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    This is awesome. It'll be so much fun to read through all of the submissions eventually. I'll have to think up something clever as well.

Maybe @Kabam Miike could pin it so that everyone can see it easily? Even if it's not an official Kabam post, it's a cool community-wide post from reputable people. It should be easily accessible.
    Btw does football symbolize holiday??

Someone draw Guardian👀
    Will try to do that also
    edited December 2021
    Mine is almost done only final touches left will be out by day after tomorrow

Hopefully

Someone draw Guardian👀
    Will try to do that also
    I won't be doing guardian anyways
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Rules:

2. Originality
    4. Fun factor

DEADLINE:

Just a question will u count disagrees too😅 coz I will easily win in that. BTW how to submit my entry to you
    No, they will not