**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help

Hi kabam, after a year of playing the game i finally decided to get willpower mastery today..went to the cores store got myself 2 cores went to the maetery page.. And my dumbass clicked on despair and bought it without even reading it thinking it was willpower because they both have heart icons.. Kabam can you please reverse that ?? And give me the mastery cores back or just unlock willpower please.
God i feel so dumb typing this

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hey no worries, we’ve all made the occasional dumb mistake. Have you sent ticket to support yet? They should be able to help you
  • Ace2319 said:

Hey no worries, we’ve all made the occasional dumb mistake. Have you sent ticket to support yet? They should be able to help you

Wasn't that supposed to be the ticket? The post i did above?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Ace2319 said:

Wasn't that supposed to be the ticket? The post i did above?
    No. The Forum mods can't do anything for you. Click on the gear icon in the upper left hand corner of your home screen in the game and follow the options to eventually send a support request to the support team. I feel like there is a decent chance they will reverse it for you, and also a decent chance they will send back generally unhelpful comments failing to understand your actual problem. Hopefully the former lol. Good luck.
  • Hi @Vishal_Sharma - to contact support in-game, please tap the gear icon in the top left corner. Next, tap the button that says “Support” and follow that by tapping “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

Alternatively, you can access support via your web browser by visiting: https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/ and clicking on "Submit a Request" in the top right corner to open a ticket there.

This discussion has been closed.