Please note that when we enable the 1 Loyalty Cost for Revives in Alliance Wars for Season 34, they will not be visible from the screen that appears when you choose to Revive or Heal a Champion from the Fight Screen.

You will be able to purchase Revives from the Loyalty tab in the Store Menu.

Master side quest come on Kabam

Really couldn’t replace with better champs lol

Comments

• ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 249 ★★
    That's 7 Corvus seconds this guy will never get back!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,847 ★★★★

Aren't you just auto fighting that anyway?

What about progressing summoners who have to actually do this fight? This punishes them for no reason.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 902 ★★★★
    Why are the 2 rogues different PI from each other?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 496 ★★★
    I had pretty much the same thing happen in whatever quest this was (Expert Proving Grounds?)

In addition, sometimes Electro would appear as a normal opponent despite also being the boss.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

What about progressing summoners who have to actually do this fight? This punishes them for no reason.
    There will be 5 defenders (excluding boss) per path anyways.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 1,847 ★★★★

Chikel said:

There will be 5 defenders (excluding boss) per path anyways.
    Yeah, but in legendary, Electro didn't show up twice. I don't really understand why they changed it up for master. Electro is a difficult fight for a developing account probably necessitating revives.
  • MasterYuGoMasterYuGo Posts: 51
    Yeah i didn’t noticed at first but when I fought her second time I said wait a minute I just beat her lol yeah but why not put tech so Corvus likes it more and two electros. Shot two rouges also can be a nightmare to lower players.