**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So happy and so sad in one photo.

ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
So finished 7.3 explore and got the best and worst nexus ever. I'm so happy and so want to die at the same time.

I need to work out how to click both.

Comments

• ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

I completed exploration of 7.3 last week. I wish I had your dilemma. I went HB dupe and Kamala Khan.

Ouch. My other I got falcon.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    edited December 2021
    I feel ya I had the same exact problem a few months back. There was Doc Ock, then Apoc, and then Doom. It was like the Vince McMahon meme where it just keeps getting better. I chose Doom cause I already had 5*r4 Apoc and no Doom at all. Would have been happy with either three of those champs tho. Very happy with Doom mans is literally a cheat code to the game.

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

I completed exploration of 7.3 last week. I wish I had your dilemma. I went HB dupe and Kamala Khan.

Nice on both your pulls

I have Apoc and Doom as R3s already so I guess I can't really complain. It's just disappointing to put in all that time and effort for nothing exciting. Totally kills the interest for the next thing that will come out... Completion fine, but do I want to explore for Kamala?
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

Nice on both your pulls

I have Apoc and Doom as R3s already so I guess I can't really complain. It's just disappointing to put in all that time and effort for nothing exciting. Totally kills the interest for the next thing that will come out... Completion fine, but do I want to explore for Kamala?
    I hear you on that. Always get nervous doing content because rng can so not be your friend.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Same with me when I had to choose between Apoc and Corvus

You had better choice at least after 7.3 100%

This was from comp
  • mj_zacmj_zac Posts: 8

Same with me when I had to choose between Apoc and Corvus

You had better choice at least after 7.3 100%

This was from comp

I hope you picked Rogue from that second nexus. I have rogue as my top champ myself (R3 sig 40)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    If I were there I would've easily chosen apoc. Coz I already have r5 doom now and well, I have been hinting for apoc since his release!