**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 10 Champs in MCOC

Comments

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I mean really! Why are people disagreeing and agreeing when it's a negative comment....
    Not every time, but many times
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124

Why are u posting so much

Yo... Looking at how much people hate me, I think I might take a break from this forum.
    Bro, don’t worry about the haters. U could say a desert is dry and some will disagree in here. Loads have got involved and I didn’t realise there was a limit anyway.
    JtJ10 said:

Why are u posting so much

Yo... Looking at how much people hate me, I think I might take a break from this forum.
    Bro, don’t worry about the haters. U could say a desert is dry and some will disagree in here. Loads have got involved and I didn’t realise there was a limit anyway.
    Are these the ones who just want people to feel bad, or do some experienced members follow and disagree everywhere
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    My top 10 most useful for me champs that I have and use frequently.
    1- Kingpin
    2- Warlock
    3- Dr. Doom
    4- CAIW
    5- Magneto
    6- AA
    7- CMM
    8- Fury
    9- HT
    10- Colossus
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    My list based on how much they impact your account.

1. Ghost
    2. Quake
    3. Doom
    4. Nick fury
    5. Human torch
    6. Hercules
    7.Aegon
    8. Red mags
    9. Archangel
    10. Kitty

I had trouble picking the number 10 spot.

Aegon I bumped down due to other abyss options coming out recently. He still is extremely valuable though.

Quake has been falling off a bit recently due to health pools, but if you wanted to she still is very usable and on the level of ghost.

Ghost I put above due to being a 6*.

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

1. Abomination
    2. Abomination (Immortal)
    3. Agent venom
    4. Air-Walker
    5. America Chavez
    6. Angela
    7. Annihilus
    8. Ant-man
    9. Anti-venom
    10. Apocalypse
    Stebo_79 said:

1. Abomination
    2. Abomination (Immortal)
    3. Agent venom
    4. Air-Walker
    5. America Chavez
    6. Angela
    7. Annihilus
    8. Ant-man
    9. Anti-venom
    10. Apocalypse

Excuse me... If this is a joke post, apoc, angela, Ibom, Anti Venom, Agent Venom do not belong there. If this is not a joke, then apoc, angela, Ibom should be the top 3. And if this is not a joke, you're missing a loooot of people there!
    And even then, you didn't add lord GROOT! 0/10!
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    First off, no champs that arent available as 6*.
    In no particular order, just the class wheel:
    Ghost, Apoc, Omega, NF, Torch, Doom, Claire, Hercules, Corvus, CGR
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    1: Ghost
    2: Quake
    3: Magneto
    4: Doom
    5: Apocalypse
    6:CGR/Hype /Herc
    7: G2099/Warlock
    8:NF
    9: Corvus
    10: Kitty

Honorable mention:-Knull, Torch,Void,AA,Aegon,Prof X, BWCV, Guardian,KG and Kali

This is my PERSONAL OPINION based list upon thier kits in relevance to the day to day content upon my personal usage and preference. Only exception is No 6 and No 10 as I don't have them above 4* rarity. So I put them how I would have used them if I had them or where I felt to by keeping in mind of their kits and content left to do.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Mind giving reasoning for the placements?

My list would sure include CapIW, Doom, Tigra, Angela, Venom, Herc, Kitty and Ghost for their unique bypass abilities
    Kerneas said:

My list would sure include CapIW, Doom, Tigra, Angela, Venom, Herc, Kitty and Ghost for their unique bypass abilities

Now, I love Venom. But I have used better champs than him like Apocalypse. Tigra requires a specific playstyle, not easy for everybody which is why I didn't include her. For the champs I listed: Quake is Quake, Ghost is Ghost, Doom is Doom, HT melts enemies (especially mystics), Herc is the damage king, NF is the Bleed God, Mags just melts metals and has an unstoppable heavy. Apoc has great synergies with great specials. He does great damage and has great utility. Hyperion has lots of great abilities and Shang Chi, is good damage, with great strikes which help a lot.

But hey, it's your opinion. You like that, I like this. I totally respect that.
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 147
    Joe Fix it
    Doom
    Warlock
    Caiw
    NF
    HT
    AA
    Colossus
    Magneto
    Joe Fix it

Joe Fix it
    Doom
    Warlock
    Caiw
    NF
    HT
    AA
    Colossus
    Magneto
    Joe Fix it

That Joe Fixit was probably a joke... But really, I hate facing Joe
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    The Diablo disrespect...
    All jokes aside, he's one of the stand out characters in my roster right now. He's just yellow barring whatever I put in front of him. Map 8, 7.3, the SQ that everyone thought was the worst in history, etc.

The Diablo disrespect...

RIP Vomit
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    I can't really say who are the best in game. That will vary for each player. For me, what I can do is list my current top 10 regarding how often I use them on my own account. Including both alliance and solo content.

Diablo - Map 8 primary lane clearer/solo content
    Herc - Map 8 Nimrod killer/solo content
    KP - Map 8 support lane clearer (including synergy with Diablo) /solo content
    Guardian: AW primary attack/solo content
    White Mags: AW primary attack/solo content
    Rulk: AW primary attack/solo content
    AA: AW situational attack/solo content
    Ghost/Wasp: solo content
    KG: solo content
    BWDO: solo content (saw lots of use very recently - 7.3 - V8 and Cav EQ)

There are many many others who have put in tons of work on my account... too many to name. These are just the most recent standouts listed above.

I can't really say who are the best in game. That will vary for each player. For me, what I can do is list my current top 10 regarding how often I use them on my own account. Including both alliance and solo content.

Diablo - Map 8 primary lane clearer/solo content
    Herc - Map 8 Nimrod killer/solo content
    KP - Map 8 support lane clearer (including synergy with Diablo) /solo content
    Guardian: AW primary attack/solo content
    White Mags: AW primary attack/solo content
    Rulk: AW primary attack/solo content
    AA: AW situational attack/solo content
    Ghost/Wasp: solo content
    KG: solo content
    BWDO: solo content (saw lots of use very recently - 7.3 - V8 and Cav EQ)

There are many many others who have put in tons of work on my account... too many to name. These are just the most recent standouts listed above.

Oh I did not know that Diablo has a Synergy with Kingpin, I need to remember that. I don't have most of these characters so I can't say anything much. Agree on the Hercules, Kingpin and Diablo, played with all three. They're quite good. I would love to dupe my Guardian and get White Mags and AA. Also heard that Wasp + Ghost = WMD.

#Maths
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I wouldn't put Quake as top spot because her play style is not easy for everyone... especially with the game input problems of the past 6 months.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Now, I love Venom. But I have used better champs than him like Apocalypse. Tigra requires a specific playstyle, not easy for everybody which is why I didn't include her. For the champs I listed: Quake is Quake, Ghost is Ghost, Doom is Doom, HT melts enemies (especially mystics), Herc is the damage king, NF is the Bleed God, Mags just melts metals and has an unstoppable heavy. Apoc has great synergies with great specials. He does great damage and has great utility. Hyperion has lots of great abilities and Shang Chi, is good damage, with great strikes which help a lot.

Thanks for answering! I was interested in your reasoning, because for ex Hercules is often liked for immortality. Also Hyperion is a great champ but I was wondering what won him top 10 over let's say Corvus.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    1. Hercules
    2. CGR, Cap IW, Hyperion, BWCV, Aegon, Guardian, Domino, AA, Star-Lord - in no particular order.
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Tough question. Here's my current top 10 in no particular order in terms of enjoyment or/and usefulness in content and arena:
    1. Cap IW
    2. Nick Fury
    3. Captain Marvel (Movie)
    4. Hulkbuster
    5. Kitty Pryde
    6. Shang Chi
    7. Hyperion
    8. Tigra
    9. Human Torch
    10. Longshot

This is clearly arbitrary. There are a ton of other champs that easily belong on this list, as well (eg, Warlock, Falcon, CGR, Archangel, Iceman, Havok, Colossus, Professor X, Domino, Herc, Emma, Stealthy, Angela, Hit Monkey, Apoc, Medusa and Aegon). There are only 10 slots, though.
    Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Thanks for answering! I was interested in your reasoning, because for ex Hercules is often liked for immortality. Also Hyperion is a great champ but I was wondering what won him top 10 over let's say Corvus.
    I think both are great! Hyperion has loads of different abilities that make him good. I think Corvus's damage is amazing. I just think that Hyperion is slightly better because I like how he can do a lot of damage, get his power gain and when he's about to be K.Oed, heal a little bit of damage. That doesn't mean that Corvus, CMM, CGR are all in a lower tier. They are all BGT, I just think that Hyperion has a slight edge over all of them that's all.
    Even Angela and Venom are great cosmics and I didn't include them. Again, they aren't much worse, but IMO, Hyperion is a little better.

Tough question. Here's my current top 10 in no particular order in terms of enjoyment or/and usefulness in content and arena:
    1. Cap IW
    2. Nick Fury
    4. Hulkbuster
    5. Kitty Pryde
    6. Shang Chi
    7. Hyperion
    8. Tigra
    9. Human Torch
    10. Longshot

This is clearly arbitrary. There are a ton of other champs that easily belong on this list, as well (eg, Warlock, Falcon, CGR, Archangel, Iceman, Havok, Colossus, Professor X, Domino, Herc, Emma, Stealthy, Angela, Hit Monkey, Apoc, Medusa and Aegon). There are only 10 slots, though.

Yeah... No Ghost or Quake (But she too good even tho she sucks). I feel Doom can come in as well probably.. Mags too. And Herc obvi, few more too... But most of the people in the list are 'top 10' level I think. But yeah, it might be missing a few.
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Anyway A DESERT IS DRY.
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    edited January 2022

1. Cap IW
    2. Nick Fury
    4. Hulkbuster
    5. Kitty Pryde
    6. Shang Chi
    7. Hyperion
    8. Tigra
    9. Human Torch
    10. Longshot

Yeah... No Ghost or Quake (But she too good even tho she sucks). I feel Doom can come in as well probably.. Mags too. And Herc obvi, few more too... But most of the people in the list are 'top 10' level I think. But yeah, it might be missing a few.
    Right. Just my personal preference. For example, CMM was my MVP when I got Cavalier. Cap IW, Nick Fury and Shang-Chi have gotten me through some tough fights, as well. Of course, there's a lot of love in the community for Herc, Quake, Mags, Doom and Ghost also. However, personally, I don't have much experience actually using them in content.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    A 'top 10 champs' list is highly subjective, and can depend upon a multitude of factors. So much so, in fact, that it would be almost impossible to create such a list.

Some champs will excel in certain content, while failing miserably elsewhere, and that's the beauty of it, I suppose. It forces us to flesh out and expand our rosters, in an effort to overcome different adversaries, content, node combinations, etc.

In regard to personal preferences, however, here is a list of my top 10 *favourite* champs (in no particular order):

AA
    Apoc
    Dragon Man
    Venom
    CGR
    Doom
    Void
    Ultron
    Hype
    Nick Fury