**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2500 Units?

Normal player

Cavalier player

And what for Tb?

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    TB deal:

So, it is the same as Cav.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I think that the OP screenshot is fake news, and you’d have to be nuts to spend 2500 units right before gifting, unless it was for a 6* AG.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

I think that the OP screenshot is fake news, and you’d have to be nuts to spend 2500 units right before gifting, unless it was for a 6* AG.

This first one is below uncollected. Uncollected was actually the worst, with a 1-2 5* deal. That one is truly insane.
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    edited December 2021
    mort_07 said:

Normal player

Cavalier player

And what for Tb?

How is this even an offer?
    This makes post-EQ offers look worthy.
    And they are still terribly over-valued.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Kinda like units extraction deals. Not worth it by a long shot
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    This is for Uncollected.

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Got more than that for doing 7.3 completion today. Didn't even have to spend a single unit
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    7 T2A and 3 T5B needed (excluding T4B + T4CC) for 6-Star R1 to R2. If each costs 200 units, I would have taken it, so for a casual player like me, it is worth it.

But then, if I am casual player, why need 6-Star R2? :o
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    mbrace said:

Is Not a Fake. Is real for player from Act 4.

2500 Units for this is Not fun. Fight from Aq one day and is it more. ;)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm not a game dev and I certainly can't speak for Kabam, but I think the reason behind these kinds of trash deals is to keep the deals balanced over time. If Kabam just had great offers all the time, those offers would have to ramp up and up and up every time to be considered fresh. By sprinkling in absolutely abysmal offers that no one but the whales will buy, they lower the general expectations from offers. That allows them to keep a slow and controlled increase over a long period of time (with jumps in value around Christmas, CW and July 4th) rather than having to increase things every time. It probably helps them make the offers they really want people to spend money on look enticing enough to actually spend money on.

But that's just me guessing. As I said, I don't have any inside info in any way.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    mbrace said:

It isn't actually.
    That's the deal that Conqueror players got.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    It could be for 1 gold....none are worth 2500 units anyway, so no need to worry about the differences.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    mort_07 said:

Normal player

Cavalier player

And what for Tb?

Ew
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Its just designed to drain units if you have too much. The offer itself is not good at all. Maybe 1k units would have been a better price, 1.5k would have been somewhat attractive.