**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

🎁 Gifting Giveaway 4: A New Hope 🎁

Comments

• RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 β˜…β˜…

Runavargr

Ggc’s

Knull- loved all the animations and think he is an overall awesome champ. Can’t wait to grind for his featured
  • Rip_Em_801Rip_Em_801 Posts: 24 β˜…
    Rip_Em_801
    GGC
    I’m a huge fan of Hercules’ animations.

Thank you! Happy Holidays
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN : Anurag1606

I want GGCs

I'm in love with Hercules animations. Super smoooooth and fluid. More than him being a beast, he's super fun to play as well. Revived my interest in playing again.

Merry Xmas to you and everyone. And thanx for organizing this event every year.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cool idea!

Bocksarox
    GGCs
    Knull gets my vote for best animations this year!
  • AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 158 β˜…β˜…
    Antsiou
    GGC
    Purgatory, each sp animation tops the previous one in term of quality and satisfaction.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gogeta jr.
    GGC
    Kitty Pryde i think has the best animations; also the best kit this year. She had super smooth basic and special animations. And Lockheed just like adorable.
  • ErrangErrang Posts: 57 β˜…
    Errang
    Items
    Knull has the best animations IMO β€” zips across the screen like crazy.
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45 β˜…
    Okizze
    Knull
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…
    Count_Willis
    GGCs please
    Knull has such incredible animations, with a close second being Mr. Negative.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DanielRand
    GGC
    Toss up between Herc and Kitty
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HT612
    package 3:little bit of both
    i loved what they did with hawkeye's new animations especially the way you need to time it to get a perfect lock which is a very creative new mechanic in animations
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jaggers68
    Package 1
    Kate (Kitty) Pryde. Favorite character, favorite animations.
  • chasetheawesome3chasetheawesome3 Posts: 26 β˜…
    Gogo heroes 777
    Package 1 (ggc)
    Spiderman 2099, he feels extremely smooth to play and I really like how is specials work and his sp3 is so dope with the claws and poison he puts on the opponent. Thank you and merry Christmas
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uncle Moo (Note: two spaces in between the words)
    GGC bundle
    Hercules’s animations are just so fun to use and smash people’s faces in with
  • BlAck_icEBlAck_icE Posts: 4 β˜…
    B/@ck_icE
    GGC
    SHANG CHI by far takes the cake in best animation and smooth game play. Bruce Lee would be proud!
  • OminiManOminiMan Posts: 34 β˜…
    OminiMan

GGC

I think Hercules has the best animation this year
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: thenathanwilson

A little bit of both would be great!

Tbh Mr. Negative was by far my favorite champ (animations-wise) that was released this year. Super smooth motions and the negative streak as he dashes back is awesome. I'm impressed that Kabam can still make such different champs after so many are already in the game.

Also, lol, I was commenting on your post the first time it was added right before it got taken off. I always wonder why they do that.
  • IamTryingMyBestIamTryingMyBest Posts: 76 β˜…
    Hasnando

GGC's please

And I hate to follow the mainstream but it's got to be Herc with his super aggressive but still fluid animations & playing style!

+ super quick, thank you for doing something you really don't have to do for others - your intention to gift is very kind in itself & encourages that wholesome festive spirit so thank you!!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IronGladiator22
    GGCs
    I love The Stay Puft marshmallow man’s animations. Nimrods animations are just super clean, and you’ve gotta love that sp3.
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28 β˜…
    -The Cleaner-
    GGC
    Spidey 2099 - that heavy is siiick!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DEACON
    GGC BABY
    Like this thread, it's hard to be negative and so I must submit that MISTER FRIGGIN NEGATIVE's animations were just pure savory deliciousness.
  • RookRook Posts: 8 β˜…
    Rook~94
    Hercules the summoner choice champion
    he is the best
  • Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38 β˜…
    IGN: Hero Town

I would like the GGCs.

I think the best animations from this year are Mr. Negative. Looks the colors and how cool he looks during his special attacks.
  • PantherkPantherk Posts: 7 β˜…
    Pantherk
    I would love some Ggcs
    Im torn between either stryfe or kitty simply because im a huge xmen fan but in the end i have to give it to stryke for that sp3.
    Thank you so much for the awesome giveaway and merry christmas!
  • NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 β˜…β˜…
    Nihal Fayaz
    & I am not begging.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BlackOracle
    GGCs
    Mr. Negative is my favorite.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 β˜…β˜…
    BAD-ONE
    Bit of both
    Knull
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ercarret
    GGCs
    I really love Ikaris. He feels powerful to play. His SP2, in particular, is just incredibly weighty. I love throwing it.