**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GGC is here

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    ItsDamien said:

The only thing that somewhat interests me is the 5 or 6* Weapon X. Not enough to make me gift though.

Yup. Top 60 lol

i wonder how many units u have to dish to get that...
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    6* rank 3 to 4 gem for top 30? That might be too much. Pay to play I guess in high tiers.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

The only thing that somewhat interests me is the 5 or 6* Weapon X. Not enough to make me gift though.

Yup. Top 30 lol

i wonder how many units u have to dish to get that...
    He’s in ggc too
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I’m cav and I have r4 cats so I’m assuming they’re for everyone. Honestly wish I didn’t have them as I won’t get enough for it to be useful but oh well. Hope everyone gets some good stuff!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★

this is at thronebreaker. will check cav now

Just checked my mini which has only completed Act 4 and level 40 - its the same
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

It's just bad. Those rank 4 materials shouldn't be in there

You can’t say that till you know the payout quantities. A 2% chance at 5% of a catalyst means with average luck you’d need 1000 crystals to form one t6b and t3a, and it takes 3 for a single rankup. I don’t go crazy gifting but the one t5cc drop I got last year was less than 5% of a catalyst. I’d expect this to be similar.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Definitely gonna see accounts with full r4 as their profiles after this. And That is before ftp can even get 1 of them
    Yea i feel this gonna turn a lot of people off from the game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    This has always happened after the gifting event though. There's always low level players with materials or champs at ranks higher than their meant to have or top players with 3 4 or 5 top rank champs compared to those who don't spend or spend little.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    ugh, i really need to stop being lazy and push through to thronebreaker
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Ppl got to stop overeacting. We don't even know the quantity of fragments in those crystals and if last year is anything to go by, it's going to be mere bread crumbs.
  • TyEdge said:

You can’t say that till you know the payout quantities. A 2% chance at 5% of a catalyst means with average luck you’d need 1000 crystals to form one t6b and t3a, and it takes 3 for a single rankup. I don’t go crazy gifting but the one t5cc drop I got last year was less than 5% of a catalyst. I’d expect this to be similar.
    it is 0.3% to get a 6* from a cav. People spend upwards of 10k on gifting at the top. If they dont stop buying cavs, 2% is like amazing odds.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Rank 1 rewards for solo gifting is bonkers

Essentially a max out a champ in every possible way instantaneously
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So the leaks were true
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

So the leaks were true

That's why they were removed.