**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GGC is here

2»

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Disappointed that there are r4 materials, because they will be less useful than a 4star nexus to my account for the foreseeable future
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    tafre said:

tafre said:

It's just bad. Those rank 4 materials shouldn't be in there

Free to play is dead. It is almost impossible to get a r4 champ as a f2p player even with all content done and they are giving away 30 r4 champs cuz people drop the college fund of their child... I am certainly not against spending on what you love but this is just showing how much Kabam doesn't care about the f2p players. The gap has always been there but this just makes it even bigger.

Even Brian Grant doesn't have an r4 champ. While he struggles to get his first some people will have their 2nd or even 3rd r4 champ. HUGE difference for prestige. The gap has never been bigger. At least let people get 1 r4 via f2p means before giving the whales 2 or 3 of them. What a joke. You guys really don't think long term do you. Extremely disappointed inyour decisions. Not even talking about you guys putting in useless 5 star materials in GGCs, at least make them progression based, I personally have 0 interest in the 5 star shards, gems, stones. What an absolute disaster...
    Why does it make FTP dead? you can still gift with your hard earned units.
    P2P will always get stuff first.
    Question will always come, how much do u value your time?
    It wasn't always like that and if you are actually defending that cash offers should always get these things first, you are really missing the point of gaming. It is just plain stupid.
    lets just agree to disagree as i dont want to turn this to an argument

the way I see it is, P2P players is what gives F2P the same game experience so having an "edge / advantage" when paying is only natural.
    It is down to d player whether they whale out or not. The more spending happens, the longer the game could run.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Drop rates won't matter or ammount of fragments won't matter. P2W players will buy thousands of crystals without caring about it.

The problem is that these aren't cap. It is an unlimited resource that only benefits the other half of the playerbase.

So either nerf the crystals or set up a cap. I think a max of 100 GGC per account is good enough. And mind as well remove the lvl 40 cap while we're at it since the cap fixes it for both ends
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    @magnus_xix did you remove your comment?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

No lol
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If someone goes and spends 5k for a trophy champ in a videogame, let him have it. He probably don't have the skills to use him properly anyway.
    I will still wait for the official announcement, for all we know these are all incorrect
    Wont be the first time Kabam have released an incorrect content / rewards / crystal drop rates 🤣😂
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No lol
    Thought so. A certain guardian apparently has the power to remove comments
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I will still wait for the official announcement, for all we know these are all incorrect
    Wont be the first time Kabam have released an incorrect content / rewards / crystal drop rates 🤣😂

It's probably already there in Kabam Boo's profile draft posts!
  • TelbertTelbert Posts: 20
    What is "Missing Translation"?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Telbert said:

What is "Missing Translation"?

6* awakening gem crystal.

Man, I wanna get me some missing translations.
    2 or 3 would be lit.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited December 2021
    To help with perspective, let's say that the GGC payout for a T6B or T3A is 5% of the catalyst (someone in our Alliance pulled 5% of a T6B so it is likely to be at least that for both catalyst types). If someone gets exactly average results from their GGC pulls, it would take $58,000 US to get enough of each catalyst to do 2 Rank 4s. That's not counting horded units, side accounts, or Unit sales that give more than 3100 units for $100, though, and the top Whales are also going to get an R4 gem out of Solo Rank Rewards and half an R4 for Alliance Rank Rewards.

I think it is safe to say that we will be looking at accounts with maxed R4 prestige after the event is over.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Drop rates won't matter or ammount of fragments won't matter. P2W players will buy thousands of crystals without caring about it.

The problem is that these aren't cap. It is an unlimited resource that only benefits the other half of the playerbase.

So either nerf the crystals or set up a cap. I think a max of 100 GGC per account is good enough. And mind as well remove the lvl 40 cap while we're at it since the cap fixes it for both ends

Huh?
    Where's the official post though? Anyone seeing the post?

Nope

Nope

So no official announcement as such! Just go ahead and gift...lol