**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or Gwenpool to 5/50 first? (Both duped)

ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Blade or Gwenpool to 5/50 first? (Both duped) 125 votes

Blade
78% 98 votes
Gwenpool
21% 27 votes

Comments

• Blade but only just, i love gwenpool she's my second favorite champ to fight with. But with blade able to slay most mystics, awesome synergies and a controllable regeneration he just takes the cake. In saying that both should be at rank 5 so it's a personal preference for what you need in your roster
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Blade but only just, i love gwenpool she's my second favorite champ to fight with. But with blade able to slay most mystics, awesome synergies and a controllable regeneration he just takes the cake. In saying that both should be at rank 5 so it's a personal preference for what you need in your roster

I am at Act 5.2.5 (and RTTL 4.5) and don't have a 5/50 skill champ yet. I have six 5/50 cramps currently, Dr v, Thor, wolvie, magic, SL, and hulk. I feel like I need a skill before attempting those.
  • edited November 2017
    I say his regeneration benefits pushes him over the top plus in war you wont get autostunned from mordo and bpcw
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited November 2017
    I have both at rank 5 but only had gwenpool when i was finishing up act 5.2, but blade is bad arse and i would have fought with him instead even more so now that i pulled him as a 5* recently
  • Hey chunk, i should be back tomorrow as long as my replacement shows up after AQ
  • Blade by far. He is useful in every aspect of the game. I have him duped 5* and he wrecks. Even for tier 1 war he by passes bleed nodes with danger sense with a dimensional being or synergies with ghost rider with a villain defender
  • I have both. Blade hands down. He is like having GP, wolvie and BW (against mystics and villains) all rolled up In one. Far superior to GP in 90% of situations. GP still has the power control aspect over him.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    GP is definitely better in situations where you need to reduce enemy ability accuracy. Having said that I think blade is an overall more useful champ because of the regen.

GP has some seriously hard counters. If you run into a mordo or cwbp you may as well not even try. Both champs kinda suck against bleed immunes, but blade can regen during those fights.

I have both at 5/50 and I can say I'm truly torn between the 2 most of the time. My current strategy is to view the AW boss before joining. If it's a mystic then I bring blade. If it's spiderman then I bring GP.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Blade (dupped) for sure
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Thanks everyone! Sounds like blade first it is
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Anyone choosing gwenpool doesn't have a duped blade, it's not even close...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Anyone choosing gwenpool doesn't have a duped blade, it's not even close...

Yep