**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Pathetic Calendar

2»

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    It's not awesome. Aside from the GGCs at the end, I'm not jumping from joy at anything in it. But as others have said, it's free stuff. It feels a little weird to have a less-good calendar after the fairly awesome one we just had last week, but it is what it is.

Also, the only thing better in last year's calendar was the cavalier shards whose name I've forgotten, but that's only because those crystals were better than the ones we have this year. Other than that, this year's calendar is clearly better in every way.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    People are correct. It may not be the best, but it is much better than last time and is ok ok-decent for free rewards. But yes, if the Christmas rewards are great, it will be nice.
    Nvm it's quite good
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Why do we always have to complain about free stuff? Are you guys this entitled when you get presents for christmas or your birthdays aswell? Its pathetic

So many people are like that these days. It’s sad.

I just hope People don’t think I act like this just because people my age do
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    It isn't too pumped but I take it happily. 3 cavs, some shards, only the goddamn refills. Everything is packed with refills, when we are told not to do hard content bcs of input issues. But hey, it is better than the energy draught there used to be, so I will take them
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Are you high?

You telling me, cause your comment's just after mine
    If I were talking to you, I'd quote you. Sorry for the confusion.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Entitled much?
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    It's literally better in every way... Also, what happens if you pull a 6* gem from the GGCs? You still going to complain? My god, people are never satisfied lol

Are you high?

You telling me, cause your comment's just after mine
    If I were talking to you, I'd quote you. Sorry for the confusion.
    Oh ok
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Person who made this post wants them solo shards from last year😂
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

It's not awesome. Aside from the GGCs at the end, I'm not jumping from joy at anything in it. But as others have said, it's free stuff. It feels a little weird to have a less-good calendar after the fairly awesome one we just had last week, but it is what it is.

I agree - this calendar isn't particularly the most exciting, but it's free things... I guess

Huh, I was under the impression that last year gave out more Gifting Crystals than that.

What was I (mis)remembering?
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    This thread was bound to happen….
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Free stuff is free stuff for me.

Merry Christmas!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

There were none
  • JDubs said:

There were none
    I think they are talking about the epoch shards
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109
    2020 calendar was EASILY the BEST calendar WAYYYYY better than this years calendar
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Ancel said:

2020 calendar was EASILY the BEST calendar WAYYYYY better than this years calendar

Who disagreed, it’s obviously a joke lol
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Complaining about free stuff or calling it "pathetic" isn't my thing. All I can add here is that I do think it's a little weird that my 2 week account got the same calendar as my 4-5 year account. Should have been progression based. But.. yay 2 week account!