**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your GGC and shard pulls here

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Not even going to bother posting screenshots. I opened 20 of them and the only noteworthy pull was a 4 star Kang. Literally everything else was utter feces. I should have learned my lesson from last year, but nope. I was stupid enough to spend money again. All out of the hope to pull a 5 star version of a character kabam has only made available to whales, or something at least decent in his place.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I’ve opened 13 and got 4 5* AG and 4 6* sigs. All I wanted was a little t5 basic to take up my Corvus 🥲
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65

Not even going to bother posting screenshots. I opened 20 of them and the only noteworthy pull was a 4 star Kang. Literally everything else was utter feces. I should have learned my lesson from last year, but nope. I was stupid enough to spend money again. All out of the hope to pull a 5 star version of a character kabam has only made available to whales, or something at least decent in his place.

Same as me, my only decent pull was 2500 6* shards lmao. But there’s always next year….

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    PuttPutt said:

Lucky 10,000
    @ThatGuyYouSaw235

My man
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

These are insane, I must have the worst possible luck because I got practically nothing of note out of at least 20 crystals. I think the best was some t5cc, but mostly 5* sig stones and t2a

Exactly how I feel 🤦‍♂️
  • _Rohit_1_Rohit_1 Posts: 41
    So do You guys pop up the crystals or scroll it?
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    this guy came along

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I've pulled a truckload of t2a, three t4b, one t4cc crystal, 5K or so of mystic t5cc, and a 5* Nexus from which I got Super-Skrull. I also got 500K gold from one of the crystals, which was neat. I'm always glad for a hefty chunk of gold.

Not the spiciest rewards yet but I slept through my alliance initial gifting craze and still have 4K units to spend when they all wake up again. Hopefully they have some units left as well.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    My luck was not as good as many of yours, but I did pull a 6* Gem - Mystic, which I’m happy to hold onto until I’m finally graced with a 6* Doom.

Otherwise mostly 5* crystals, small amount of 6*, some T2A and Mutant T5CC.

Duped my 5* Nimrod with the 5* crystals, although that doesn’t help me much as I’m not planning to rank him given my 6* Nimrod went to R3 today.

Maybe I’ll have better luck with the final 3 in two weeks.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★

All I've got so far is some T5CC shards and some sigs.

Same here bud.from 12 crystals.done with it.lol