**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Symbioids Be Removed From Aq?

xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Posts: 35
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Should Symbioids Be Removed From Aq? 194 votes

Yes, they dont fight they just wait
22%
ctp1223OmniBadroseThe_OneCarmel1DarkestDestroyerHaji_SaabHarcourtmazeLoPrestiYellsomedangerbluINTEGRALStefanjonesNikoBravoXillymanVartoxJmoneysteckRentonXDDarkmagic1991OnlyOneAboveAll 44 votes
No, i like them.
70%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864tlhDraco2199VoluntarisGamerMattyloGKaineCakedaddyProfessor_WellsSnakeEyes69ScnarfSirnoobGolden_GuardianGbSarkarxVxNotoRiouSxVxTitan_A97LeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisA_Noob_Is1 136 votes
They must stay with harder Ai
7%
DrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsTheSOURAJuan3sDropfaithadqqedfyvrHeroBoltsylordmarsh09CpcBoyboyDarkrider05SonOfGwynKhanMedinaKocheeseCuracao 14 votes

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    With all the champs, I hate there being symbolise.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I mean with all the champs to choose from, Symboids shouldn't even have a place.

Or change them for other sorts of bots/characters to have a change form symboids
  • Yes, they dont fight they just wait
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    First of all, what's the reason?
    It seems like a useless pool

Isn’t it clear enough that i don’t like to fight with them and want to know if i am the only one who thinks like that? It seems like a useless question.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited November 2017

Symboid's were a good thing when Venom was the AQ boss, it was a good addition and it fits well with his time as the boss. It's time for some new enemies, nothing ridiculous of course, but a new skin. So don't try to bring a thread down.

Also, OP, you didn't give enough options with this poll.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    there pretty easy fights once u realize whose animation is whos
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I like that they don’t have the same animations for different symbioids. Makes it more i retesting than fighting a champ who I know the specials for going into a fight
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If you run 66666 then you won’t ever deal with symbioids. Problem solved lol
    The problem is they are not attacking. Thats why i complain.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I voted yes. Theyre a pain in the arse. Constantly wait until you go to attack then they intercept, everytime.

Besides theyve been around since s2. Lets fight something different. Hell bring Ultron drones back...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    xxyanarxx wrote: »

Isn’t it clear enough that i don’t like to fight with them and want to know if i am the only one who thinks like that? It seems like a useless question.

They are one of the easiest fights on the map. I use them to regen with DV and wolvie.

Why do you not like fighting them? Is it because they are too easy? Or do you not like them because you get caught by a special because you don't know whose special they will be using?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    The deadpooloids were fun. It's a shame they removed those
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    The problem is they are not attacking. Thats why i complain.

Lol.... Wut
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't like them. Just another worthless champ that Kabam made up because they're too lazy to fix the normal champs in the game or figure out how to build a decent node boost.

The only good thing about them is that you can bash all you want without worry of an SP3.

What they should do is instead of using symbiods, make that a truly random class node. If the class is shown, it could be any champ from that class, otherwise it would be any champ in the game.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    They do dodge back and wait more, and they seem to be better at intercepting dashes, but that problem to me is immensely easier to overcome than the occasional fight against a standard champ whose specials you just can’t seem to bait. With symbioids, you don’t have to bait specials cuz they have no SP3 - although I always try to bait the tech symbioids’ SL-style SP1 to avoid their HB-style SP2 that causes block damage.
  • xxyanarxxxxyanarxx Posts: 35
    edited November 2017

They are one of the easiest fights on the map. I use them to regen with DV and wolvie.

Why do you not like fighting them? Is it because they are too easy? Or do you not like them because you get caught by a special because you don't know whose special they will be using?

Yes they are really very easy. I would prefer another champion with sp3 enabled because i know they will never be able to hit me with their sp3 but it will still be better than Symbioid fight.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    No, i like them.
    "If it ain't broke, it don't need fixin'."
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Wait until they start introducing 3* version of symbiotes in your PHC, then you can complain.
  • KHAOSKHAOS Posts: 21
    No, i like them.
    What map you play??? They get a bit more difficult in map5 day 4 and 5. Prob map 2/3 they don’t attack much lol. They are great tho since you can’t push them to a special 3 and u can use them to recover if needed especially the last couple days of aq.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    They are bugged so I hate them
    KHAOS wrote: »
    What map you play??? They get a bit more difficult in map5 day 4 and 5. Prob map 2/3 they don’t attack much lol. They are great tho since you can’t push them to a special 3 and u can use them to recover if needed especially the last couple days of aq.

We play 65655 generally and i am 500k+ player, so no we dont play 2/3.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They must stay with harder Ai
    They are truly annoying, is why my alliance likes map 6. I predict map 7 will have them. Will probably quit then. Hate them, very awkward, but u have to pressure them or ur screwed
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    The reasons I don't like them and the reasons I think they're staying:

Symbioids do not directly represent a character only certain character qualities.
    It gives kabam the ability to make their abilities whatever they want without much fuss.
    This also makes them hard to anticipate.
    It takes a few seconds and may a hit or two to realize that this symbioid doesn't stay stunned long etc.
    You can look at some of their attributes but symbioids are erratic. Their movements and their abilities and their specials. All erratic. Makes them harder to fight than actually seeing a champ you recognize and can immediately adjust your gameplay to maximize your performance.

Makes you wonder if symbioids have their own programmatic masteries that kabam can adjust to make it harder but without being advertised like node buffs.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    No, i like them.
    Whoops. Meant to click "YES".
    Replace them with actual champs.