**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will we ever see these champs playable in the future?

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Obviously Hercules is in the game but Omega Sentinel was in second place(me personally I wanted Morbius or Dazzler).
With the second champion voting poll coming soon, it scares me to think of all 7 other champs in this poll just not ever being playable in the contest.

Comments

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I feel strongly about this so I'm going to talk more.
    With the last voting poll, we got the vagueness that they'll be added sometime in the future.
    Iirc the poll was made in late 2020.
    Not only have they yet to be added, but now we're gonna get another poll soon(and the video for 2022 plans they had gave no hint of any of the above being added)
    Imo, this poll will literally be the most heavily painful and drama causing poll ever.
    Especially if the supposed leaked champs for the poll are true(which I hope not as literally over half of them I've wanted for the longest time).
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Okoye, ironheart, and morbius have a very strong chance of coming to the game.

Id say morbius has the strongest chance at coming very soon because he has a movie coming out. Ironheart will come but not for awhile because they dont do tie ins with the disney+ shows right off the bat
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    I mean kabam has said the "losers" will eventually make it in game, just not until after the winner gets in first. Just no timetable on then being made available.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

The important thing to remember here is that losing the vote does not mean that Champions will not be added. We chose Champions that we just didn't have plans for in 2021 to add to the list, and did not keep Champions out of our plans for the sake of adding them to the Vote.

So in the case of the 2022 vote, these are Champions that we did not have plans for either.

I know it's disheartening to see that two or more of our favourites on the vote knowing that at least one of them won't make it in 2022, but to be fair, it also means that if they weren't a part of the vote, then none of them would have made it next year.

Awesome clarification, thanks Miike!

The important thing to remember here is that losing the vote does not mean that Champions will not be added. We chose Champions that we just didn't have plans for in 2021 to add to the list, and did not keep Champions out of our plans for the sake of adding them to the Vote.

So in the case of the 2022 vote, these are Champions that we did not have plans for either.

I know it's disheartening to see that two or more of our favourites on the vote knowing that at least one of them won't make it in 2022, but to be fair, it also means that if they weren't a part of the vote, then none of them would have made it next year.

That makes sense and makes me feel a little at ease.
    Thank you Miike.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Wasn't Quicksilver already confirmed in an interview? So why's he in the poll
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

Wasn't Quicksilver already confirmed in an interview? So why's he in the poll
    no, what was said was, they'd been working on the concept and how he would work with his powers.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what bout this? We were informed that other champions on the list will get buffed eventually, Guilly buff went live on october and Fixit this month. Are we to expect Kamala.Jane.Antman and AV sooner then we think? 🤔
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

But instead of getting some of the great champions we get to vote for in 2022 we instead start the year with Toad and Sauron. What a complete joke.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

But instead of getting some of the great champions we get to vote for in 2022 we instead start the year with Toad and Sauron. What a complete joke.
    And what's wrong with Toad and Sauron? Believe it or not they are some of the more requested champs I've seen.
    And even if they’re not, we can’t just rush through all of the most requested champions one after another, or kabam would end up drying out the source of popular champions to add. Not quickly mind you, but if you add champions from high popularity to low popularity, the popularity of new champions is just ever decreasing.

Back when the game started, people were always questioning why X and Y weren’t added. But if they’d began in 2015 by only adding the most popular champions, over 200 champions later we would probably be seeing much less hype about who was being added, because our 200 most popular marvel champions were all already in the game. Not no hype at all, but less.

At least this way, it keeps the hype burning for future champions to be added.

But I like Toad.
  • Sauron? I’m assuming I’m missing something here lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Sauron? I’m assuming I’m missing something here lol

this guy:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Karl_Lykos_(Earth-616)

not this guy:
    https://lotr.fandom.com/wiki/Sauron
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    What's funny is I remember that Sauron X-Men action figure, it was a hoot
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike what bout this? We were informed that other champions on the list will get buffed eventually, Guilly buff went live on october and Fixit this month. Are we to expect Kamala.Jane.Antman and AV sooner then we think? 🤔

Guilly ws never buffed
    Only Joe has received a buff out of these champs
    Others are yet to get one
    edited December 2021
    AMS94 said:

Guilly ws never buffed
    Jane Foster will probably get a buff hopefully when the next Thor film comes out and then maybe they'll buff Kamala when her TV show comes out. Regarding Ant-Man? The smart money would be hopefully around his next film but I wouldn't complain if they did it sooner rather than later and in regards to Agent Venom, again the sooner, the better and I say that as somebody with a 5 and 6 star AV.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

Guilly ws never buffed
    Jane Foster will probably get a buff hopefully when the next Thor film comes out and then maybe they'll buff Kamala when her TV show comes out. Regarding Ant-Man? The smart money would be hopefully around his next film but I wouldn't complain if they did it sooner rather than later and in regards to Agent Venom, again the sooner, the better and I say that as somebody with a 5 and 6 star AV.
    The next Thor film? You mean Thor Four More Thor?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    At least with this year's Choices, we ll stop seeing this annoying spam in every MCOC official post in social media "add Quicksilver!" "I want Bullseye!" "Hey Kabam! Where's Beta Ray already? I m leaving the game if he's not in game by the end of the day!" etc etc, now it's "sorry, the voters have spoken". Clever move from Kabam to put all these together to choose just one of them.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I really don’t see any points in making this summoner vote poll thing. Those champions is cash so it would just be more smarter to create all of them and sell them for profit.
    Searmenis said:

At least with this year's Choices, we ll stop seeing this annoying spam in every MCOC official post in social media "add Quicksilver!" "I want Bullseye!" "Hey Kabam! Where's Beta Ray already? I m leaving the game if he's not in game by the end of the day!" etc etc, now it's "sorry, the voters have spoken". Clever move from Kabam to put all these together to choose just one of them.

Oh make no mistake, if they don't win, people will still be spamming about them, it's just now we will have an actual explanation as to WHY they're not being added into the game.