**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mystic to R2 for Act 6?

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have Mystic R1->N2 Gem
Want to know which 6* champ would be the better choice for Act 6?
They are all unduped btw
Any tips or advice would be awesome and Thanks!!!

Which Mystic to R2 for Act 6? 49 votes

Sorcerer Supreme
46%
BitterSteelHort4TendersquadFeeney234ReferenceMalreck04TheLegend27Ben550pEtjamaNo_oneukBlackshadow0203te_dua_shumBerjibsThoye3IronGladiator22Carracho01RiptideBlôdletterNoise72Barani7da 23 votes
Symbiote Supreme
28%
ccrider474StevieManWonderBocksaroxAMS94FiiNCHwalkerdogSoyheyor123Xguard77ScrubhanDraconic_124cCc413579rebel_Dash855FreddyKane 14 votes
Guiltotine
2%
Foxhero007 1 vote
Dragon Man
10%
AshyKnucklesJimmyBRenaxqqJoshKosh557Will7 5 votes
Mordo
2%
DarthGuacamole 1 vote
Just save it for some other better mystic champ to come along
10%
DragonUnleashedFilledPizzaNihalFayazAidenTheWiseisotired 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Just save it for some other better mystic champ to come along
    If you ever get doom he will be a game-changer. I would consider maybe dragon man because you’ll reach a point where you need immunities to continue.
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 129
    Dragon Man
    Sor Supreme, Sym Supreme, or Dragon man.. Dragon Man and his immunities are clutch.. Decent damage and that corner unblockable make him the go to imo..
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sym Supreme put in loads of work for me when I was doing Act 6 Completion/Exploration. One of the best champions to take against The Champion too.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sym supreme can take the 6.2.6 champion boss and 6.3.1 Medusa boss fairly stress free
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    She proved to be invaluable for me in my almost completed act 6 exploration journey. Slow, Armor Break, Regen, an SP always ready, great for a lot of different paths ^_^
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Sym supreme can take the 6.2.6 champion boss and 6.3.1 Medusa boss fairly stress free

This ^^^^
    Also, the blackbolt before Medusa. But probably 2 of the hardest boss fights are handled by sym supreme. Mines unduped and R2 and when you have buff heavy cosmic defenders - especially where bleed is rewarded, there isn't much better in the game.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    I'm saying Symbiote Supreme for three reasons: The Champion, Lifecycle Blackbolt, Do You Bleed Medusa
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Overall Sorcerer Supreme
    But fr Act 6 purpose Symbiote Supreme will be more valuable bcoz he cn get u through some really troublesome fights
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Thanks to everyone for their comments!! I have more info now!! Hope everyone are having luck with their openings!!