**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or Gwenpool to 5/50 first? (Both duped)

ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Blade or Gwenpool to 5/50 first? (Both duped) 125 votes

Blade
78% 98 votes
Gwenpool
21% 27 votes

Comments

• Blade but only just, i love gwenpool she's my second favorite champ to fight with. But with blade able to slay most mystics, awesome synergies and a controllable regeneration he just takes the cake. In saying that both should be at rank 5 so it's a personal preference for what you need in your roster
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Blade but only just, i love gwenpool she's my second favorite champ to fight with. But with blade able to slay most mystics, awesome synergies and a controllable regeneration he just takes the cake. In saying that both should be at rank 5 so it's a personal preference for what you need in your roster

I am at Act 5.2.5 (and RTTL 4.5) and don't have a 5/50 skill champ yet. I have six 5/50 cramps currently, Dr v, Thor, wolvie, magic, SL, and hulk. I feel like I need a skill before attempting those.
  • edited November 2017
    I say his regeneration benefits pushes him over the top plus in war you wont get autostunned from mordo and bpcw
  • SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    edited November 2017
    I have both at rank 5 but only had gwenpool when i was finishing up act 5.2, but blade is bad arse and i would have fought with him instead even more so now that i pulled him as a 5* recently
  • Hey chunk, i should be back tomorrow as long as my replacement shows up after AQ
  • Blade by far. He is useful in every aspect of the game. I have him duped 5* and he wrecks. Even for tier 1 war he by passes bleed nodes with danger sense with a dimensional being or synergies with ghost rider with a villain defender
  • I have both. Blade hands down. He is like having GP, wolvie and BW (against mystics and villains) all rolled up In one. Far superior to GP in 90% of situations. GP still has the power control aspect over him.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    GP is definitely better in situations where you need to reduce enemy ability accuracy. Having said that I think blade is an overall more useful champ because of the regen.

GP has some seriously hard counters. If you run into a mordo or cwbp you may as well not even try. Both champs kinda suck against bleed immunes, but blade can regen during those fights.

I have both at 5/50 and I can say I'm truly torn between the 2 most of the time. My current strategy is to view the AW boss before joining. If it's a mystic then I bring blade. If it's spiderman then I bring GP.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Blade (dupped) for sure
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Thanks everyone! Sounds like blade first it is
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Anyone choosing gwenpool doesn't have a duped blade, it's not even close...
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Anyone choosing gwenpool doesn't have a duped blade, it's not even close...

Yep