**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why thanos is lame in this game??

He is a monster in the comics and movies. but here in the game.. he is useless. a limited edition champ with a donald duck power.

Comments

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Dr.Strange says Hello.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well considering in the Comics even Drax beat him....
    Ace2319 said:

Well considering in the Comics even Drax beat him....

Thanos never saw him coming
    I certainly didn't

I believe Squirrel Girl defeats him too in the comics.

She does indeed.....
  • Pseudo_19 said:

Such a terrible way to play this game. Let’s just make every super villain or super hero just as OP in this game as they are in the comics. I have a scarlet witch, should I be able to to go into the game and re-write reality to where I own every 6* at sig 200 rank 5? Better yet should I be able to increase my attack rating to whatever I want since I can alter reality?? If I use Knull against a symbiote can’t I just mind control him to stand there and do nothing till I win the fight? I have The mighty Hulk! I should destroy every fight with a single punch! The game doesn’t work that way for a reason…

Ok if I'm going to be honest, I thought that knull may have some mechanic or synergy that does an extra stun or something against symbiotes
  • Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    if you don't get thanos you won't be sad because he is trash maybe thats why
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    flash1117 said:

he is useless. a limited edition champ with a donald duck power.

*cough cough* Zettaflare
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Cause he’s old, back then champs had like 3 abilities tops
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    flash1117 said:

He is a monster in the comics and movies. but here in the game.. he is useless. a limited edition champ with a donald duck power.

How about Phoenix? One of the weakest mutants in game now.
    I think even Grandmaster become playable he won’t be great, as his toughness largely due to nodes setup.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    He's like when SNK and Capcom would make those really early bosses playable and they super sucked. They weren't really meant to be playable, properly balanced, AND enjoyable to play. So he sucks and his abilities are sad. I'm still gonna need that 6 star Thanos tho.