**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The hunt for every special Callout

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Knordy said:

When Rouge uses her SP1 vs Mojo

Can you remember what triggered it? Was it at the start of the fight, or after doing or receiving a specific attack?
    I think it’s the same as the one with doctor doom, like “bah, physician I don’t trust you” or something like that. Probably with doctor voodoo and octopus as well
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Knordy said:

Thanks for mentioning this one, it was already registered to the list. Take a look at the list what is missing though, as not all callouts have a screenshot yet: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts
    H3t3r said:

Herc has one with strange. Can't remember what it is tho

Can you remember what triggered it? Was it at the start of the fight, or after doing or receiving a specific attack?
    I can't remember. All i know is its incredibly rare. I tried replicating it but.

H3t3r said:

It’s something like “I don’t trust you because your a physician” but in Hercules talk. The word “Bah” is in there somewhere
    I was going thru act 1 on an alt yesterday with four star herc and he said something like "You call yourself a physician? Bah I trust you not"

Or something like that. Idk two hits and strange was dead.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I know he's smiling most of the time but it goes well with the callout :)
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★

H3t3r said:

It’s something like “I don’t trust you because your a physician” but in Hercules talk. The word “Bah” is in there somewhere
    @Total_Domin01 that's with doom. Hes alr added that to the list
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    R1s02 said:

H3t3r said:

@Total_Domin01 that's with doom. Hes alr added that to the list
    I got it a couple times with strange
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

saw you didn’t have a screenshot for this one yet

Yes thanks, will add it to the list soon 😀
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I was doing classic difficulty of Variant 6 on autofight to earn some extra units for the Gifting Event when I looked down at my phone and noticed Prof X saying, "We are the future."
    It was at the very beginning of the fight against the Vision before the Joe Fixit boss in the final quest. Not sure what caused it and unfortunately just missed the screenshot.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Against WS, Hercules says: "Didst thou bring a gun to a fist fight?"
    I couldn't get a screenshot unfortunately.
  • I just found one with Herc against thor rag. It said something along the lines of "Whatever Thor can do, I can do better." Unfortunately I was too slow to screenshot it :(
  • Shock29 said:

Pikolu said:

I just found one with Herc against thor rag. It said something along the lines of "Whatever Thor can do, I can do better." Unfortunately I was too slow to screenshot it :(

Here’s a screenshot for that callout:

Thanks
    Pikolu said:

I just found one with Herc against thor rag. It said something along the lines of "Whatever Thor can do, I can do better." Unfortunately I was too slow to screenshot it :(

Shock29 said:

Here’s a screenshot for that callout:

Thanks @Pikolu & @Shock29, I'll add it to the list. This is one that I have never seen or mentioned.
    Just saw an interaction between Professor X and Magneto (red) in the SQ (epic) of this month. Something about living and dieing. First Professor X had a line, then Magneto. Unfortunately I could not screenshot it or retrigger it again.

Also in this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/291668/you-dare-armour-break-me
    they're mentioning that Hercules has a callout of "Who’s thy daddy now?" and one against Squirrel Girl:

Herc has a chance to ask Squirrel Girl if she leaves a fur trail

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Credit to @odishika123 for this screenshot which was put on the meme thread

Mysterio saying,“Didn’t see that coming?”
    Shock29 said:

Credit to @odishika123 for this screenshot which was put on the meme thread

Mysterio saying,“Didn’t see that coming?”

Thanks, a new one. Will add it to the list.
    Scripps said:

Professor X images...

Thanks, the first one to capture Professor X callouts. Will add it to the list.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Hercules has a call out that says: "You, me, here now"
    Another against Oh Thor: "Hast thou not a hammer? Use it"
    Against WS: "Does thou bring a gun to a fist fight"
    Chikel said:

Hercules has a call out that says: "You, me, here now"
    Another against Oh Thor: "Hast thou not a hammer? Use it"
    Against WS: "Does thou bring a gun to a fist fight"

Thanks for mentioning those. They are already listed, with screenshot, on this site: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts where I try to collect all of those Callouts.

It works without the horseman I just happened to have it when I caught it this time.

Thanks, another new one. I've added it to the list.

• HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    Found a new one! But of course I wasn’t recording. Hercules vs Beast.

“Does thou leavest a fur trail.”