**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS this a good first 5 STAR???

nl9qzsa0yusy.png
Is Rogue GOOD???

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Yes and doesn't need dupe which is a big win for 5 stars since you won't wake her up anytime soon. She has a good enough regen for aq lanes and good utility for most fights in general.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    She's better than a lot around and has regen to some degree with 1st special.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Great first 5* pull, especially at level 32.
  • ok thanks
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    Rogue is really good she can shrug off debuff's like Thor's stuns in a second and can heal with first special. Her second and third also steal power. She can absorb opponent buff with a special move and will keep the mas olng as they touch in a time span i dont remember (to do this just hit them EVEN when they are blocking) I would say she is pretty good especially as a 5 star first pull. Don't know about dupe though.
  • Litfin wrote: »
    Rogue is really good she can shrug off debuff's like Thor's stuns in a second and can heal with first special. Her second and third also steal power. She can absorb opponent buff with a special move and will keep the mas olng as they touch in a time span i dont remember (to do this just hit them EVEN when they are blocking) I would say she is pretty good especially as a 5 star first pull. Don't know about dupe though.

OK thats a lot of information but it looks like she is good
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    She is good for quests. She can heal for sustain and power steal. Duping her makes her healing even better. Very solid pull. Congrats.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Absolutely
  • Litfin wrote: »

The dup allows the life steal in SP1 to critical hit, which doubles the heal.

Rogue is a great first 5* pull. I personally think she is rank 4 worthy, she is a great sustainable attacker, she has power control with the SP2, she does well against things with self buffs. The only thing stopping her from being a top tier champ in my opinion is her damage is only average. But it is good enough to make her probably one of the strongest champs outside of the top tier.

In terms of situational usefulness, Rogue is also hard to beat. She's great for map 5 AQ. She rips through the immunity path and has enough healing to deal with the Electros and even the Abominations (the buffed Abom in stage one is problematic though). She's good verses some of the Act 5 nodes especially Flare (this is the buff where you degenerate over time but your attack is buffed 300% - this increases Rogue's SP1 healing to practically a cheat code).

My 5/50 is one of my top work horses in the game, and if I ever pull her as a 5* she's definitely going to rank 4 if I have the resources to do it (and I don't get a bunch of top tier champs in the meantime).
  • Thanks for the infromation
  • BL14BL14 Posts: 5
    Dude your so lucky to get that she is very good.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    She's trash. Sell her
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    She's really good and a hell of a lot better than the ones I've pulled on my main so far, i use her a lot in quests, aq and aw.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah she's good. And I hate you a little..lol. She's great duped. Great pull.
  • BasicChamp wrote: »
    She's trash. Sell her

You're just crusty because the cyber calendar isn't giving away 5* awakening gems in six packs.
  • BasicChamp wrote: »
    She's trash. Sell her

Lots of people disagree with you. Can you substantiate your claim?
  • NinjaFisto wrote: »
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    She's trash. Sell her

I think you should consider that the game does not allow you to sell 5* champions when judging the seriousness of that poster's post.
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    NinjaFisto wrote: »
    She's trash. Sell her

I think you should consider that the game does not allow you to sell 5* champions when judging the seriousness of that poster's post.

In the world we live in I can't tell if it's a joke or just plain stupidity.
  • NinjaFisto wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    She's trash. Sell her

In the world we live in I can't tell if it's a joke or just plain stupidity.

Are those mutually exclusive? Because that hasn't been my experience.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    You have been blessed. Lol
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Great champ. Congrats.
    She was the first feature champ I tried (and failed).
    I’ll trade your rogue with my OML. Lol
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    If you have maxed limber, she will shrug off Yellow jackets powersting on MAP 5. Once duped she becomes a serious utility. You can health steal and power steal now, but those critical ones get realllll handy
  • Why do I feel you just want to show off with that thread title? Everyone knows this is a really good pull. :expressionless:
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    She is very good
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Not good, she's great.
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    she ist my favourite, my first 5star was Antman :-(
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    nl9qzsa0yusy.png
    Is Rogue GOOD???

yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Rogue is demi god tier
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Rogue is amazing bro.