**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank 4 F2P resources

RafaelLucheziRafaelLuchezi Posts: 4
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys, with this gifts event coming I think there's a huge gap between accounts F2P and P2P in terms of PI and resources to 6 star R4, cause today you just get CB6 and A3 with money or in other special events and act 7, that's freeze by now. So can you guys share to us the availability for the future CB6 and A3 resources for F2P accounts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• while the gifting event does that ( i agree with you) Act7 will give f2p an r4, i foresee.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    We are well past the time when F2Ps could think about obtaining enough of the highest resource in the game at least during first 6 months of it's release
    I think the last time it happened ws with Act 5 when noone could progress to next rank without exploring Act 5 no matter how much they spent
    I don't see that happening ever again
    No F2Ps cn exist at the top of the game
    BG tries & he's struggling to keep up even after investing all his time in arenas
    With so much time investment I don't even know whether he should be considered as a proper F2P representative anymore even though he never spends money
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

Hi guys, with this gifts event coming I think there's a huge gap between accounts F2P and P2P in terms of PI and resources to 6 star R4, cause today you just get CB6 and A3 with money or in other special events and act 7, that's freeze by now. So can you guys share to us the availability for the future CB6 and A3 resources for F2P accounts?

You're choking not to spend whether it's because you don't have the money or see the value in spending.

Do you compare yourself with Jeff Bezos in terms what he has vs what you have and ask that someone help you close that gap?

You'll never close that gap as long as there's someone willing to pay to be the best.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Every game that is floated like this has a pay to win element, luckily this game is Marvel related and has a huge following. luckily these ppl (whales) keep it alive for us.
    I'm a moderate spender in my eyes but compared to some its a peasants amount.
    This all in mind, there is a curve to these games which means the ftp have a chance of getting stronger but the PTW (Pay to win) will always be ahead.
    Give it time and the cores/cata will appear but then it will be chasing rank 5 materials.
    Enjoy the game for what it is...
    A bloomin good mobile game