**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 Rank Up advise in cosmic

BrokenBroken Posts: 209
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
R3 venom or wait for hercules

R3 Rank Up advise in cosmic 58 votes

R3 Him
79%
RaganatorTaxzuffyDrake2078KennadoQuikPikhungryhungrybbqXcrøss_TRpseudosaneLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicJuggerNotRookiieSbkruebBen550pBugmat78MiStaLovaDeaconte_dua_shumAMS94 46 votes
Wait
20%
mostlyharmlessnSpeedbumpJcobra25Stagedear85FilledPizzaJesusPalaciosDawnbringer_1R1s02HoitadoSparty6TheBoogyManOrtoun 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• R3 Him
    Venom is a great champ especially for variant content. He has very solid reliable damage and utility. There are no cons in r3ing venom as getting Hercules could take a few days or 2+ years and if it does take awhile you are likely to be close to/have another t5 cosmic catalyst and at that point you can also r3 herc.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    R3 Him
    It took me THREE years to pull Ghost in both 5* and 6*. You read that right. I didn't have Ghost past 4* until this summer. Rank Venom dude.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Wait
    Wait! Save it for Groot!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    R3 Him
    Do it! Venom is so useful through out the game. He was my first r3 Cosmic. You'll eventually have multiple r3 of each class. No need to wait to rank a great champ.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Wait
    I wouldn’t say Wait for only Hercules but wait for someone better.

I personally think Venom is Overrated