**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Digital Ads in Mcoc

bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Why don't Kabam add Ads in game?
Watch Ads to get some free rewards.
ex. Units, ISO, Gold, Catalayst frags, crystal shards, etc..
This will help Kabam to make money as well as help players to get necessary resources.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    No. Players are more than happy to grind, just to avoid ads in the game.
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    They can keep Ads as optional.
    Players can disable Ads if they don't want.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

They can keep Ads as optional.
    Players can disable Ads if they don't want.

No. Ads in any form will ruin the integrity of the game. No ads, ever.
    Ok friends, I got it.
    That was a silly suggestion.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Ok friends, I got it.
    That was a silly suggestion.

At heart I understand what you're trying to come from about having an opportunity to earn some extra free stuff but so many of those games just bombard you with ads left and right that they become unplayable and you're better off doing anything else.

Out of all the games I've played over the years the only one that I've stuck with is this game and one of its big primary reasons is because there are no ads. In fact the main reason we don't have ads are because of all those pop-up deals that everybody complains about at some point or another. They are for lack of a better word, the necessary evil to keep us a truly free game.

Meanwhile us on the other hand can totally pimp ourselves out as walking, talking ads if it means getting some extra coin, which reminds me, this commentary was brought to you by Raid: Shadow Legends!
    For an example, "Subway Surfer" game has nice way to show ads.
    You get free rewards or double the earned rewards by taping the "Watch Ads" button every few hours (Video Ads).
    These type of Ads are non-blocking and player has total control over watching the Ads.
  • Cano29848Cano29848 Posts: 99
    Don't give kabam ideas 😅