**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GGC losses

So, undoubtedly, we've all perused posts, depicting some absolute monster pulls from the gifting event.

This isn't one of those posts.

This is the kind of post that makes others feel less like the unluckiest Summoner alive, because trust me, you aren't on your own with those hideous, soul destroying pulls.

From around 30 crystals, I managed to increase my overflow of T2A and T4B to quite ridiculous levels, alongside a single 6* pull.

"A six star, though!" I hear you say. Yes! An actual 6*! ... Beast.

So, feel free to post your terrible pulls, folks. Let's spread a little cheer.

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Got only 5 star sig stones and t4 basics lol
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I opened like 16 crystals and only accumulated 7500 6 star shards and 15k 5 star shards which duped Chavez. I pulled one little bit of tech t5 so I was able to r3 ghost so I’m happy with that. The rest was t2a and T4b. I also pulled 2 5 star awakening gems both mutant after I used my generics to awaken omega red and kitty pryde so there’s that.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I've got recording 40 GGC opening of my own , and I managed to pull ZERO 6* shards and I literally explored abyss 2 hours ago to get 2 more chances at 6* featured crystal for a future R4 Hercules. Ju.Just don't talk to me about being unlucky.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    First 16 got me 44k 6* shards, next 20+ = garbage

Alliance mate opened 57 and got the same amount of 6* shards as my 16.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    KingAz said:

was so hyped to get a 6 star crystal formed by ggcs then went back into depression after I pulled super skrull

Hes decent is all I can say
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I just want Weapon X as a 5*.

I’d rather have the 5* because I would easily be able to Awaken him but I will definitely take the 6*
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    They should change the name to
    T2 alpha crystals cause I opened 18 and 10 of them had it
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

I opened 6 and 4 of them were t2 aplhas
  • 7500 6* shards and opened a Juggernaut
    10000 5* shards and opened a beast
    FML
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28
    I got a 4* Kang which would have been pretty good about 5 years ago, or maybe not as there was no Apocalypse back then.

Also pulled a 5* Thanos who looks like he’s just going to sit there unranked at the bottom of my 5* roster with all the other **** characters.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

34 GGC; 5k 6* shards, 5* Kang, 20k 5* shards, bunch of t4cc and t4b, lots of t2a and I think 2 t5b in total all from shards. Some t5cc shards, but nothing meaningful.

No AGs, no whole 6*.

Snap! - I got Kang too, mate.

No utility, but he's got access to reasonable damage via Apoc Synergy; who you have at 6*....
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

I definitely feel your pain.