**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Timeout at the beginning of a fight in AQ

gxpo5zjeq9j4.png
I just entered the fight and it timed out straight away
This is against the hood on the last section of map 5 just before the global node
I had just finished the fight before which had the node still on, could that be anything to do with this and what is the reason behind this?
I saw a post on this issue sometime over the last 2 weeks so clearly many people have experienced this
Would like to see this fixed

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    gxpo5zjeq9j4.png
    This is against the hood on the last section of map 5 just before the global node
    I had just finished the fight before which had the node still on, could that be anything to do with this and what is the reason behind this?
    I saw a post on this issue sometime over the last 2 weeks so clearly many people have experienced this
    It usually happens when you manage to go into the fight after the 1 min timer before the fight has expired... from what I have experienced your champ doesnt lose half health and you basically get to see the champ you are about to fight (if it's hidden)
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    gxpo5zjeq9j4.png
    It usually happens when you manage to go into the fight after the 1 min timer before the fight has expired... from what I have experienced your champ doesnt lose half health and you basically get to see the champ you are about to fight (if it's hidden)

That is true... maybe it would have been a good idea not to mention this