**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I regret my decision and I think I am not the only one who is in the same boat :/

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I don't want to write a paragraph on this so imma keep it short

After opening 10k units worth of GGCs , totally gambling on them , I did not pull anything decent from them . Forget about Weapon X or 6* AG ...even 6* shards were minimal from it . Pulled mostly rank up resources which i really did not needed as i am in overflow of resources anyways . This has completely ruined the event for me .

Looking back at cyber deals last month , i really wish i would have spent 18k units in total . Atleast these were many guaranteed items in there especially the 6* generic AG and 2020 champ selector which gets me a guranteed CGR as well. Those deals were totally worth the units spent .

NONE OF THEM IS KABAM'S FAULT !! However now i have started to believe that spending on deals is a better option , rather than totally gambling on RNG things .

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I don't want to write a paragraph on this so imma keep it very short.

After opening 10k units worth of GGCs , totally gambling on them , I did not pull anything decent from them . Forget about Weapon X or 6* AG ...even 6* shards were minimal from it . Pulled mostly rank up resources which i really did not needed as i am in overflow of resources anyways . This has completely ruined the event for me .

Looking back at cyber deals last month , i really wish i would have spent 18k units in total . Atleast these were many guaranteed items in there especially the 6* generic AG and 2020 champ selector which gets me a guranteed CGR as well. Those deals were totally worth the units spent .

NONE OF THEM IS KABAM'S FAULT !! However now i have started to believe that spending on deals is a better option , rather than totally gambling on RNG thingsM

This is why people tell other people to not spend on Cav crystals. Spending units on guaranteed rewards from deals, or things like Abyss or SoP, is always a better investment than relying on pure RNG.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Why on earth would you pass up a chance to literally select any champ from 2020 in place of gambling on rng

During cyber I was finding 18k units too much to spend . My plan was to prolly spend 8k units at max for gifting ..but i went above to 10k ...i was tempted to go further before i realized this .
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    I would say the first 3600 units to get all the milestone reward in gifting event is super worth it, no matter what RNG you get from those GGCs, after that, not so much.
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Rng.

And pretty sure those GGCs were all gained from alts you’ve been farming.

Looks like an expectations misalignment.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

Rng.

And pretty sure those GGCs were all gained from alts you’ve been farming.

Looks like an expectations misalignment.

Nop ...5 GGC were from alt ...My 2 alts had 8k units combined and they went to unlock suicides .
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    Maybe it was your post but I was really surprised some was passing up cyber weekend deals for the gifting event. It just didn’t make sense.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Unless u're going fr top rank rewards (which u obviously weren't since all u had were just 10k units), it's foolish to spend anything on GGCs after the solo & alliance milestones are completed
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I don't want to write a paragraph on this so imma keep it short

NONE OF THEM IS KABAM'S FAULT !! However now i have started to believe that spending on deals is a better option , rather than totally gambling on RNG things .

I was in the same as you deciding whether to pass up on the 2020 champ selector. I decided to go all in and did get a 6* CGR. I would say now that it was worth the units (e.g. considering the unluck I had with 6*) since out of the 28 6* I have, CGR and OR are the only BGT champs I have. I figure to start saving for a tons of units for next year's gifting and cyber week. Who knows Kabam might have 6* Herc in their 2021 champ selector. Hopefully, you've made some great pulls lately!