**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Number of days to claim gifts?

If you claim gifts from rewards, you have 7 days, but if you claim them from your mail, you have 30 days.

So is it 7 days or 30 days?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I’d do it in 7 days just to be safe tbh
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2021
    I am going to be gifted items that will go in overflow, so I will wait as long as possible…
    @Kabam Miike can you give some clarification of the above presented question? Thanks.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    7 days. Go with the shorter time period. I lost some gifted items I had in my stash last year, when I thought the time to claim them was longer.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    It may say 30 days in the mail message but your normal mail messages don't usually stick around that long so if the shorter time is in the rewards tab and it is gone and then the mail disappears you are out of luck.
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    Your stash is boss, in game mail will fall off. Claim from stash before they expire there.
    Do you guys think it is okay that Kabam - who controls what to write and what not to write in their own game, where they are in total control - informs us that we have 30 days to pick up our gifts, but if they disappear after 7 days, it is our own fault?

I cant imagine another company that can mislead their customers with wrong information, and if their customers act upon that information, they pay the price… That does not seem right, at all.

Therefore I am pretty sure it has to be 30 days, but I would like it confirmed by a Kabam repressentative on this forum.
  • First, who out there is sending you a Duel Credit token ?

And it says that the claimable item will expire in 30 days, not that you have 30 days in which to claim it.
    Once you claim it from mail, it has additional life in your stash on it's own as well, and that's what can be referred to as far as that overall 30 days (although that's not the case for all items, so the 30 days blanket statement is still sometimes incorrect).

To answer your question, the Stash-Rewards timer dictates when you have to claim them from your MailMsg by.

And it says that the claimable item will expire in 30 days, not that you have 30 days in which to claim it.

What is the difference? Why have it expiere after it is claimable? That doesn’t make sense.

I was send a token as a test to see how much time we have to claime gifts, since some told me 7 days and other told me 30 days.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I mean, why wouldn't you claim it immediately unless it's something like health potions...
    Because I need a lot of items to clear content (revives, pots, energy refills), but I dont have time to do so until sometimes Februrary, so the later I have to claim the gifts, the more time I will have to clear content (and the less stress for me).

But these are my subjective motivation to wait, but that doesnt change the fact of the matter that Kabam gives us two different deadlines, so it would be nice to have it explained.

Why would someone gift a duel credit?

I answered that above 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • And it says that the claimable item will expire in 30 days, not that you have 30 days in which to claim it.

What is the difference? Why have it expiere after it is claimable? That doesn’t make sense.

I was send a token as a test to see how much time we have to claime gifts, since some told me 7 days and other told me 30 days.
    They would potentially expire even after claiming because they could end up in your Stash as an individual item afterwards, if you already are at the Max that your Inventory can hold.

5 Duel Credits can be held in Inventory max. So any additional ones go to “Stash - Items” and have their own expiration timer.

It's not that the now-claimed Mail Msg items are still expiring from being a Mail Msg after they are claimed. It is that now as “Items” they have their own expiration if they are overflowed into your Stash.
    Yeah I know how it goes, thanks. When you claim items they go to your inventory/stash, unless you are capped out on those items, then they go to overflow - typically for up to 30 days (catalysts stay there for a long time (30 days), whereas arena boosts expieres fast (3 days)). But the longer you can wait to claim the items, the later they will go to your overflow, and the more time you have until they expiere.

Hence my question “is it 7 or 30 days.”, which Kabam seems to ignore…