**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inhumans Labyrinth—Done With Carina’s Challenges

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I finished up the Inhumans lab challenge last night and man it was not really fun. Part of it was actually enjoyable since Medusa and Black Bolt are actually pretty fun to play in Lab since they can deal really good damage (BB only if RNG is on your side) but it still is a very poorly designed challenge. Like all the other Lab Challenges and Miike’s Revenge, this isn’t a test of skill, it’s a test of your unit/item stash.
For the next installment of CCs, please do not have anymore of “Take 4 stars in Lab” challenges.
I took the Easy Path with the Colossus shortcut and the only troublesome fights were: Unst. Colossus, Falcon, Magik, and War Machine. Falcon and War Machine were only bad because of the chip damage and Magik went actually better than I expected with Quake.

I chose a mutant t5cc from the selector that I will either save for Kitty or use on Cable. The stones went into Doom to bring him up to sig174. And I’m now only 1 t6b and 1 t3A shy from r4ing my sig200 Void.

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    Serious question….why void?? A great choice no doubt but not one I’d expect for a first r4.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Well done! Welcome to the masochists club
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Well done! Welcome to the masochists club

Thanks!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

OGAvenger said:

Serious question….why void?? A great choice no doubt but not one I’d expect for a first r4.

2 reasons: I want my first r4 to be as unique as possible and I use Void literally everywhere. He’s always on my war attack team too.
    I thought Psylocke would be your first r4?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Congrats dude. I'll join you in a few months lol
    One question why the shortcut? Was it better ? How did you deal dmaage since Medusa isn't great against colossus?

One question why the shortcut? Was it better ? How did you deal dmaage since Medusa isn't great against colossus?

Because it cut out like three fights. Medusa did fine against Colossus, lost out on bleed damage but that’s all.

Because it cut out like three fights. Medusa did fine against Colossus, lost out on bleed damage but that’s all.
    How many revives compared to normal path fight?

Idk, I don’t really remember how many I used since I forgot to write it down. I ended up using a lot more than KT1 did on his path though

I realize now that you’re asking just about colossus and I think I used 8 revives on him compared to four