**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Slow debuff bug or intended interaction?

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    This was a practice match
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    @BitterSteel .

Finally seeing slowed champ evading
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Increased evade chance above 100%. Also the increase chance from unblockable.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If she had increased ability accuracy then it's possible bcoz Slow only reduces evade chance by 100%
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    See those 4 Spider Sense charges? Gwen has increased chance to evade unblockable special attacks per charge. Your slow is irrelevant at that point.
    edited December 2021
    Y'all have fallen into my trap. How do you explain this? SG has a 94.5% chance to evade here but despite this she will NEVER evade with 3 spider sense charges. This wasn't a one off I've repeated this fight numerous times.

After pondering some more I've come to the conclusion that the description for slow is wrong. It has nothing to do with ability accuracy as stated. What it does do in fact is it reduces evade chance by a flat 100%. This would explain why SG evades at 4 charges but not 3.

Please look into a description change @Kabam Miike

It reduces evade ability accuracy by a flat 100%. There’s a post somewhere already about that if you want to search for it.
    edited December 2021
    ItsDamien said:

After pondering some more I've come to the conclusion that the description for slow is wrong. It has nothing to do with ability accuracy as stated. What it does do in fact is it reduces evade chance by a flat 100%. This would explain why SG evades at 4 charges but not 3.

Please look into a description change @Kabam Miike

It reduces evade ability accuracy by a flat 100%. There’s a post somewhere already about that if you want to search for it.
    You're right it still does reduce evade ability accuracy by 100%. It also reduces evade chance by a flat 100%
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Is evade ability accuracy different to normal ability accuracy then? Because slow still works against immune to AAR champs

Y'all have fallen into my trap. How do you explain this? SG has a 94.5% chance to evade here but despite this she will NEVER evade with 3 spider sense charges. This wasn't a one off I've repeated this fight numerous times.

With 3 charges and slow up, she would have a 115.5 % chance to evade ?

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?

Is evade ability accuracy different to normal ability accuracy then? Because slow still works against immune to AAR champs

I think it's a flow . Ability accuracy-> Evade ability Accuray-> evade chance. AAR immune champs can't have the first step modified but the second one is open to it.

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?
    My guess is her evade AA is 550% not +550%

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?
    Why that guess?

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?
    Why that guess?
    Because truth be told it would allow any of this to make any sense

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?
    Why that guess?
    So 7x3 is 21%. If we increase that by 550% that brings it to 136.5%. -100% leaves 36.5% chance to evade.

She could have evaded. She just didn’t.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

So 7x3 is 21%. If we increase that by 550% that brings it to 136.5%. -100% leaves 36.5% chance to evade.

Shouldn't the -100% AA given by slow add to the +550% AA given by her abilities? in this case she would have a 450% more chance to evade, and with three charges it's 115,2% ^^"
    I have to admit that I've never seen an opponent evading while slowed, even if he had increased AA or immunity to AAR ^^"
    ItsDamien said:

7×3 ( 650-100)% ?
    Why that guess?

Slow has always had a description of reducing "evade ability accuracy" not evade chance. Not to mention even those champs with increased evade chance normally don't evade with slow