**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Matchmaking

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    @Skywalker3221 i can send one now, in?
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    edited December 2021
    @Lpoo Absolutely, my IGN in SK¥WALK€R. Ally tag is 3DIRT
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Sent, hit me back
    Lpoo said:

Sent, hit me back
    Back atcha, thanks man.
    Still have at least 9-10 more
  • ncchampsncchamps Posts: 8
    Looking to trade 10. In game name is ncchamps. This is not a scam and I’m not looking to get scammed. I just ran out of people to trade ggcs. Please let me know and I will gladly trade.
  • SpaecSpaec Posts: 16
    edited December 2021
    I'm also looking to trade 12 or so, ingame name spaec.
  • SpaecSpaec Posts: 16
    Trades all done, thread works. Thanks!
  • DiveagleDiveagle Posts: 2
    Thanks @MTB_rad, and if anyone is looking to trade more just hit @MTB_rad up or check his messages here for other trusted people recommended. Thank you 😊
  • Blueline_10Blueline_10 Posts: 40
    I can trade 4 GCC if anyone is keen, I have traded with Darkmist and a few others already. If you're not sure, I'll send first if you're a trusted person that will send back
  • I can trade i can go first if you are not sure about me
    Name ivigoo IGN
  • ivigoo said:

I can trade i can go first if you are not sure about me
    Name ivigoo IGN

My line also the same name
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Just traded with @ivigoo 👆 and he was good for his word. Thx mate 👍. My in game name is zeus420god.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    .... if your alliance isn’t a place you can trade or don’t trust each other then it’s a wrong alliance home for your account. Just move to new one next time and stay there and get to know each other to build trust.
    Some players have been playing with friends for years that they obvs trust but the friends just want milestones or r not gifting this year. We all have different situations and some find it hard to find people to trade with and r never going to change alli for it. This thread is helpful for some and seems to b legit so far.
  • JtJ10 said:

Just traded with @ivigoo 👆 and he was good for his word. Thx mate 👍. My in game name is zeus420god.

Thank you 🙏🏼 This same goes to you too hope for great luck
    Yeah would b cool if it was safer. 👍
  • Hello, I was wondering if anyone of y'all would be able to gift greater gifting crystals to me for free cause like i cant even open 1 ggc. My username is aryanmittt . Plz your donation would make me really happy!
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    I want to trade 7 ggc, my nickname is the same as in the forum "soyheyor123", anyone?
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    MTB_rad said:

I want to trade 7 ggc, my nickname is the same as in the forum "soyheyor123", anyone?

@Soyheyor123 is a verified good trader, thanks for trading and good luck with your pulls!

Yes, I wish you the best too
  • MTB_rad said:

Another +1 for @ivigoo, we just traded.

Thank you 🙏🏼
  • Stonen22Stonen22 Posts: 7
    edited December 2021
    I’m looking to trade GGC. In game name is the same Stonen22.
  • DarkMistDarkMist Posts: 12
    edited December 2021
    Anyone still up for ggc trade? I can do 6.. one at a time.. Ign DarkMist Legacy, im one of the earlier traders here (see first page)..
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38
    DarkMist said:

Anyone still up for ggc trade? I can do 6.. one at a time.. Ign DarkMist Legacy, im one of the earlier traders here (see first page)..

If you want i can trade with you 3 ggcs in 16 hours because that’s when i unlock alliance milestones.
    Id:Albertel
    Send me an invite and we can talk later.