**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav gift

NihalFayazNihalFayaz Posts: 73 β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
My disappointment with the Cavalier gift is immeasurable. Not complaining just wanted you to know.
Edit: I repeat, just a feedback 😊

Comments

• Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bruhh with the amount of resources, I would have GLADLY taken that 1-2 gem. Smfh
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is a good reward, come on. Well.
    but not for free to play players, who have to continuously focus on gold and resources.
    That no. Is massive.
    I for myself will not rank up any 6 star.
    They stays on rank 1. Some are not even rank 1
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's a free 1-2 gem
    FREE

Would've picked that over this nexus

Wait for the potential buff. Cz it's going to be good.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's a free 1-2 gem
    FREE

Would've picked that over this nexus

Yo pick up that moon Knight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    Nerdkid76 said:

I agree all thronebreakers argue that you shouldn’t be complaining because it’s free while thronebreaker players are saying their crystal is complete RNG and that they would’ve taken the gem it pisses me off

You can't even beat me sinister. You get no say in this.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149 β˜…
    3x T5
    7x T4b
    7x T4c
    7x Ta
    What exactly is there to complain about? This is a pretty awesome gift. I mean you could’ve gotten a 6✰ nexus with moon night, rocket raccoon, and cyclops. Merry Christmas.
  • As a cavalier, this gift isn't bad at all, although I would've preferred a 5* generic since I need to Awaken Hercules, but that's just my POV, overall this gift wasn't that bad
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    With how poor my luck has been lately, I'm content with the guaranteed rank-up gem as opposed to more RNG.

Now I have to amass some Gold whilst I figure out who to use the gem on.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm really happy with the rank up gem. It could have been a class based one but the fact that it's generic is great.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was also bummed, not because it was a rank up gem. I was disappointed by the lack of choices. They made it sound like we were going to have a choice.

I also agree with what some of the TB players have said about wanting the gem over the possibility of πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© choices in the nexus.