**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Great Cav Offer Kabam

Nice job Kabam! Cav players get shafted yet again!

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

I would give my TB gift for a 1-2 generic gem lol

lol..after what I just pulled I would say yes
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

I would trade this nexus n stones for that rankup gem anyday!!
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It's good value to help players get to thronebreaker - but the gift card is just unnecessary extra steps
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 ★★★★★
    That gem is way more valuable than a Nexus. I was actually fairly surprised to see us get a champion and Cavs getting rank-up resources. Feels like it would be the other way around, even if a single 1-2 would probably have felt a bit on the smaller side for a TB. But at the moment, with t5b being so scarce, I'm having a real hard time finding the resources to rank 6* champs up. I would have loved getting some rank-up resources, even if I'm fairly happy with the pull I got.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★

I just think that cav players would want shards than a rank up gem

That's not what Cavs said last year.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Look…I love free stuff, but I thought we could choose something. That implies more than one thing in the store..l

who told you that, proff hoff?
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

I am tb and I will trade offers with you, that gem is guarantee value

Agreed.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,883 ★★★★★
    Agreed, I’ll take the guaranteed value. Rank up gem after pulling 6* Herc during the gifting event? Yes please.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

Nice job Kabam! Cav players get shafted yet again!

Wtf last year cav wanted it now there’s doesn’t won’t it take a break and be happy we even got somting I’m much rather gotten this that’s a nexus since it basically always guaranteed for me to be utterly **** much rather get shafted from a 15k feac cystal
  • BetardRomeroBetardRomero Posts: 16
    I agree. I can r2 anybody I want because I'm not a dumb player. Its not difficult to do that what with the glory store basically calling to you to buy to basic catalysts.... but 6 stars come a little harder and nexus pulls are not always ****. Anyway. Speaking for all cavalier players who actually save resources and make good rankup decisions, this "gift" is totally dull.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 701 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Vance2_jr said:

Look…I love free stuff, but I thought we could choose something. That implies more than one thing in the store..l

who told you that, proff hoff?
    That’s fair. I made an assumption. And you know what they say about assuming. I’ll own it. Either way, it’s free. I’m happy.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,883 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

That was the assumption. Else why give a gift card if there’s only one thing in the store? Just give the item… unless it’s just to prevent double dipping from people that progress during the gift window.

I agree. I can r2 anybody I want because I'm not a dumb player. Its not difficult to do that what with the glory store basically calling to you to buy to basic catalysts.... but 6 stars come a little harder and nexus pulls are not always ****. Anyway. Speaking for all cavalier players who actually save resources and make good rankup decisions, this "gift" is totally dull.

But a gift is a gift don’t mean u always gone like them the same as really life sometimes u getting what u wanted the same in game be freaking grateful that’s what matters gift isn’t what matters
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    I also thought the point of the gift card and a store was to provide more choice/flexibility for each player. As they might be in different situations. Like, the way a gift card works irl? I thought that's what it was designed to do. As it stands, I can't see why if there was only one item in the store, what was the point of the card or the store? Thanks for the free gift. I just don't understand is all, but maybe someone knows why they chose the card/store format of delivery?

I also thought the point of the gift card and a store was to provide more choice/flexibility for each player. As they might be in different situations. Like, the way a gift card works irl? I thought that's what it was designed to do. As it stands, I can't see why if there was only one item in the store, what was the point of the card or the store? Thanks for the free gift. I just don't understand is all, but maybe someone knows why they chose the card/store format of delivery?

So u could’ve not duble dip. Like there use to :-)
  • kLoWnkLoWn Posts: 14
    All you thronebreakers saying youd trade for the cav gift stop lying 😆😆
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    kLoWn said:

All you thronebreakers saying youd trade for the cav gift stop lying 😆😆

I genuinely would have.