**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Variant 2

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I know half the community may have 100% this already but i need help lol. With the monthly quest not fun i figured i do variants as i aint in no rush to do 7.2 and 7.3 completion.

Poison lane chapter 3 quest 3 title bug brawl. Is there anyway around that korg or will i be forced to use revives? πŸ€”

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 β˜…β˜…
    Yep, it seems counterintuitive since Rulk is Science class but his incinerate may work for you, good luck!
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    White mags prefight
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,725 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    buffajr said:

White mags prefight

Yeah, this. Bring in a 3* Wags if need be. He is so useful for Korg fights. I wish I had him in that Variant.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I remember correctly I did that fight with a 4* Red Hulk
    It was not a good time & at that time I ws much worse at fighting Korg
    But still Rhulk ws able to do it in probably 2-3 revives
    A 5* should do much better
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AMS94 said:

If I remember correctly I did that fight with a 4* Red Hulk
    It was not a good time & at that time I ws much worse at fighting Korg
    But still Rhulk ws able to do it in probably 2-3 revives
    A 5* should do much better

My 5* is r4
    buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119 β˜…

buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
    Metal and Hero attackers get +15% attack rating and turn their Parry into a Passive Stun (can't be purified) and it lasts 0.5 seconds longer.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
    Metal and Hero attackers get +15% attack rating and turn their Parry into a Passive Stun (can't be purified) and it lasts 0.5 seconds longer.
    But red hulk is neither of those, right?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯
    Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

As much as i like using him, his rng is trash lol

buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
    I think they meant for whoever i will use against YJ
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Omega red could work there, though it might be a slow fight.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
    I'm pretty sure that he was giving you an advice for korg, and a really good one: if you can apply the pre-fight and take advantage of the passive stun that fight become doable by basically any poison immune XL hero/metal champion (Sentinel, Dragon Man, Hulk, Ghulk, IHulk, Peni Parker, Warlock, Hulkbuster to an extent) ^_^
    edited December 2021

buffajr said:

White mags prefight

???
    I'm pretty sure that he was giving you an advice for korg, and a really good one: if you can apply the pre-fight and take advantage of the passive stun that fight become doable by basically any poison immune XL hero/metal champion (Sentinel, Dragon Man, Hulk, Ghulk, IHulk, Peni Parker, Warlock, Hulkbuster to an extent) ^_^
    I found peni worked well against him, Then i messed up against phoenix with ihulk and lost my charges bc when i fought quake i died 🀣

Glancing would kill him
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Glancing would kill him
    Parry heavy

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

He’s the only attacker I used in that level(I think there is a poison lane I didn’t use him there). You just re-do the first fight till you have 1 regen, 1 power gain and 1 fury. That level doubles all of his buffs. He legitimately becomes the best attacker for the level.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

He’s the only attacker I used in that level(I think there is a poison lane I didn’t use him there). You just re-do the first fight till you have 1 regen, 1 power gain and 1 fury. That level doubles all of his buffs. He legitimately becomes the best attacker for the level.
    Poison lane is what i am trying to complete lol

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

I still used vtd for korg, but had rhulk and ghulk as well. Vtd just needs power gain and regen buffs. Spam sp3
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

I still used vtd for korg, but had rhulk and ghulk as well. Vtd just needs power gain and regen buffs. Spam sp3
    So bank regen, and then spam sp3 to regen whatever health was lost?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think I used quake and a revive

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

Yeah, and that level doubles the buffs. So it’s really easy, 2 regen turns into 4. 4 power gain is 6-8 hits to sp3. That’s why I said 1 power gain, 1 regen and 1 fury. So by the time you get to korg and double the buffs it’ll be 6 regen, 6 power gain and 6 fury (plus you can bank an extra regen for 8 instead of 6)
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Venom
    The
    Duck
    🀯🀯🀯

Yeah, and that level doubles the buffs. So it’s really easy, 2 regen turns into 4. 4 power gain is 6-8 hits to sp3. That’s why I said 1 power gain, 1 regen and 1 fury. So by the time you get to korg and double the buffs it’ll be 6 regen, 6 power gain and 6 fury (plus you can bank an extra regen for 8 instead of 6)
    I'll use your advice but rng is bad lol