**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6star nexus help

mattyben27mattyben27 Posts: 55
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently don't use sorcerer supreme, haven't learned her yet. I'm leaning annihilus for immunities and war defense

6star nexus help 27 votes

Annihilus new
11%
Foxhero007Steel_Ball_Runthegetupkid 3 votes
Rogue new
37%
TheAngryOnePikoluSbkruebRenaxqqodishika123HoitadoRiptideBlôdletterJacob1912Rillian 10 votes
Sorcerer Supreme to awaken
51%
Kamikaze_TurtleyuwKerneasMysterioEtjamaFilledPizzaBawa69SwarmOfRavensBLOODY_ASSASIAN08DracarusZura_1Wolviman1RunavargrWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Dracarus said:

Sorcerer Supreme have her as a r3 duped shes amazing

She seems kinda difficult to manage. I don't do well with my doc oc and they seem similar in play style
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Rogue new
    Sorcerer Supreme is fine unduped. When you don't like her playstyle you might try and learn her but picking a new champ may be better for now (for you).

I think Rogue might be in for a tune-up in the near future so I would pick her. She is a solid champ with some utility and her dupe isn't necessary as well. She could hit a bit harder and it should be easier to maintain the buffs she can copy.

She is a nice to have champ. I ran her in AQ maps 4 and 5 in the past and she did well there. Her life steal is pretty nice and becomes even better when duped.
  • Options
    Dracarus said:

Dracarus said:

Sorcerer Supreme have her as a r3 duped shes amazing

She seems kinda difficult to manage. I don't do well with my doc oc and they seem similar in play style
    Doc oc you need to be very skilled which I'm not & also he's not on the same level as Sorcerer Supreme who is a utility goddess she's done so much for my account growth I think you should look into her more. Unless you run suicides that takes away her huge sp1 spam utility.
    Thanks. I don't run suicides. I'll look into her some more
  • Options
    Rogue new

Sorcerer Supreme is fine unduped. When you don't like her playstyle you might try and learn her but picking a new champ may be better for now (for you).

I think Rogue might be in for a tune-up in the near future so I would pick her. She is a solid champ with some utility and her dupe isn't necessary as well. She could hit a bit harder and it should be easier to maintain the buffs she can copy.

She is a nice to have champ. I ran her in AQ maps 4 and 5 in the past and she did well there. Her life steal is pretty nice and becomes even better when duped.

Don't want to put a damper on things, but rogue might not get tuned up for awhile since she is in a carina challenge 🤣 granted I did that challenge with 1 revive getting to the boss and soloed crossbones with my r4 5* rogue. She is actually pretty good, just underrated.