**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I use the 6 star rank 1 to 2 gem on?

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My options are Ghost, Ultron, Professor X, Venom, Wasp, Mysterio, Doc Ock and Gamora and yes all my 6 stars are unawakened. Which champ should get the 6 star rank up gem?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Ghost if you're willing to learn how to play her, although you may want to wait for her to be awakened first.
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Proff x or venom.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Depends on your roster.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Some good options...I'd go with Ultron. He's a beast!
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    Ghost!!!
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Ghost if you ghost.

1. Prof X
    2. Ultron
    3. Venom

Otherwise
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Think i would go ultron of prof x. Leaning more toward prof x since he is good for short and long fights, great support champ, and if anything a decent defender. Ultron is very versatile and can help out in v6 if you haven’t done it yet, or v3 and clear out a good amount of act 6 for ya. Tough decision but i would personally go that prof x
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Unpopular opinion, but I would use it on Wasp, just because I like her a lot.

I would use it on Professor X or Wasp. Both get significant increase in healthpools (both have very small healthpools) and I would prefer Ghost awakened. But it depends on what content you're doing, and a lil of the rest of your roster.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Professor X ez