**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Well, I have no skill ... πŸ˜”

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Fact:
I can't handle Destructive Feedback

Fact:
No Skill

So, will I get a Skill?

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    Just takes practice, another form of timer management. Which was first introduced with Bane essentially. Same concept as any timer based fight. For the most part each global is designed to teach us a new skill. For this one, you can either A: do not deal any damage during the feedback as suggested above. This will drag the fight out, but is a much safer call against defenders with projectile specials. Or B: If fighting a defender with an easy to evade/punish sp1.. just manage the fight. Use your parries while it's on cool down. Then plan out their power meter to have 1.5 bars when the cool down is over and just bait and punish sp1 during the feedback window. Then parry again when it's off, repeat.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…

Lovejoy72 said:

I’m confused, are you saying you have no Skill champs, or no skills with which to pay the bills? Cause I have lots of the former, and none of the latter. So maybe I can relate? Or not at all.

No 6-Star skill champ and 19k T5CC (highest cat is skill) and no skill hence did not start 6.2.4. ;)
    Why would you need 6* skill champs for this 5* gate…?

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    buffajr said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I’m confused, are you saying you have no Skill champs, or no skills with which to pay the bills? Cause I have lots of the former, and none of the latter. So maybe I can relate? Or not at all.

No 6-Star skill champ and 19k T5CC (highest cat is skill) and no skill hence did not start 6.2.4. ;)

I suppose this image makes it simple?

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Destructive feedback is simple. On reading it looks like a nightmare node but it actually isn't that bad. When active it makes defender indestructible and at this time you just have to stay away from the defender or keep hitting. By contact it doesn't mean you will get that damage on hitting the defender. By contact it means defenders attacks which are making contact with your champ. So just hit the opponent but don't get hit while shield is active
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fact:

Fact:
    No Skill

So, will I get a Skill?

Just parry until shield goes down, then attack
    Actually no. Just hit while shield is there and don't parry or don't let opponent touch your champ until shield is active
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You have me though :D
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Fact:

Fact:
    No Skill

So, will I get a Skill?

Just parry until shield goes down, then attack
    Actually no. Just hit while shield is there and don't parry or don't let opponent touch your champ until shield is active
    Which is significantly harder than just parrying till the shield goes down. Especially with champions that have hard to dex or undexable specials.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 932 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You probably have better 5* options.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

buffajr said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I suppose this image makes it simple?

You don't need 6 star champs to fight 6 star champs. You can fight them with 5 star champs. Also, the gate needs skill 5 star champs. Not 6 star champs. So you'll need to have 5 star skill champs anyways.
    Still no skill.

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ummmm can you show your 5 star skill roster please?
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    Got confused between if it was your skill or your skill champs lol
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Probably both
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

Probably both
    maybe lol
    edited January 2022

Probably both
    :(
    How true.
    Had to empty out all revives and potions.

Opened another 6-Star champ with the 4k shards and still no skill.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Probably both
    :(
    How true.
    Had to empty out all revives and potions.

Opened another 6-Star champ with the 4k shards and still no skill.

Okay, have you not read the messages you don’t need a 6* skill for that gate? Or are you just ignoring those messages because you’re trying to be funny?