**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am celebrating an awesome and joyous Christmas!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So one of my ally mates who is extremely kind has sent me 4 free GGCs and my luck just came in time. It gave me my first ever 6 star nexus!! 😲😲😲😲😲And not enough but after that I got an opportunity to open my first ever featured 6 star hero crystal!! In nexus I took Diablo (sorry miike) so cyclops attacked me in the featured crystal. I totally deserved him after such a crazy luck!

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Send me your friends details.

/s

Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Send me your friends details.

/s

Congrats!
    Real Madrid 76~2
    it's me

Congrats

Thanks
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least it's first time Cyclops blue..
    Sadly have Blue sig20, his Red costume too. Congrats on Diablo, used to be the drunkard of MCoC, now he is a wine connoisseur of MCoC.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

At least it's first time Cyclops blue..
    Sadly have Blue sig20, his Red costume too. Congrats on Diablo, used to be the drunkard of MCoC, now he is a wine connoisseur of MCoC.

More like β€œalcohol washes the pain away” uncle

Dread him, run from him, Cyclops still arrives

Dream him, run from him, @Real_Madrid_76_2 opening still arrives
    You are rooted, I am unstoppable unblockable and yeah undodgeable