**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unit offers

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
I do not understand what I specifically would select ..? A cav crystal in which are only champs from e.g. 2020 or 2021?

Hm what do you think ?

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Are the drop rates the same as normal Cavalier crystals?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

I do not understand what I specifically would select ..? A cav crystal in which are only champs from e.g. 2020 or 2021?

Hm what do you think ?

I'm curious on the selector tho
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    You get to chose between all the years except 2021.

Hm what do you think ?

I'm curious on the selector tho
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    You get to choose Cav crystals containing champs from the past years.
  • HUGEPOWERHUGEPOWER Posts: 4
    Isn't it possible that they messed up with something and we all got CAV's offers? Last year TB had 6s nexus iirc
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I bought it hoping for this year’s crystal but it doesn’t have it. Mine also didn’t show the drop rates but I’m assuming they’re they normal ones
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Last year was shards only.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I bought it hoping for this year’s crystal but it doesn’t have it. Mine also didn’t show the drop rates but I’m assuming they’re they normal ones

You couldn’t select 2021? We already had a 2020 champ selector for units aka guaranteed value. Why would I buy this then, I see no attraction
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Does this place ever take a day to be grateful?
    Willsin said:

Why would people be grateful for something they have to pay for? 🙄

That's just it. They don't have to. It's entitlement. The same as Dudley from Harry Potter. "36?
    But last year I got 37!"
    You're talking about bonus material ON TOP of the Units they're selling. There's literally no room to complain. Anything after the Units is gratuitous.
  • WillsinWillsin Posts: 9
    We could go back and forth all day I won't because that's unnecessary the people know what they deserve and will let kabam know what they approve of through their money... Merry Christmas
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★

Does this place ever take a day to be grateful?

I’m grateful! It’s more money staying in my account this year! Very wise words lol
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I just wanted the units for trading, so I’ll take some extras too

I'm just wondering why there's like no rankup materials available for Thronebreaker players? Not everyone wants to gamble their $$$ away, we want some definite guaranteed value you know

It'a because they in the GGC why would they offer in xmas deals when Gifting event is the biggest event for them ever and best way to pull materials!.

If i choose Odin deal and in that selector i pick 2020. You saying i will have a choice of 3*-6* from that selector?

If i choose Odin deal and in that selector i pick 2020. You saying i will have a choice of 3*-6* from that selector?
    No. You get to choose 4 Cav crystals from the yearly cava they had a few weeks ago. They are normal Cav crystals, just with champs from the years displayed.

I'm just wondering why there's like no rankup materials available for Thronebreaker players? Not everyone wants to gamble their $$$ away, we want some definite guaranteed value you know

There's never been rank up mats on Xmas deals. Like ever.