**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting Matchmaking

Comments

• ggc trade can do many send first please dont wanna get scamed
  • Stonen22Stonen22 Posts: 7
    DarkMist said:

Anyone still up for ggc trade? I can do 6.. one at a time.. Ign DarkMist Legacy, im one of the earlier traders here (see first page)..

I can do six
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm looking to trade 3 GGC, ign agluu
    No_oneuk said:

I can do 3
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Stonen22 said:

No_oneuk said:

I can do 3
    Stonen22 is legit, just traded 3 :)
    edited December 2021
    No_oneuk said:

Traded with No_oneuk with no issues! Thanks for the trades!
  • Anyone want to trade 10?
    Waycott15 said:

Anyone want to trade 10?

I’d do one for one up to 10
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    I wasn’t originally planning to participate, but have decided to do so after all.

As such, looking to exchange up to 12 GGC’s.

Anyone who is already confirmed as a good trader here in this thread I’m willing to go first. Anyone else I’ll ask you to go first.

Only going to be on sporadically for the rest of the day given it is Xmas. Will be on more tomorrow and Monday.

IGN: Oakenshield of the North~1
  • Albert97Albert97 Posts: 38

I wasn’t originally planning to participate, but have decided to do so after all.

Anyone who is already confirmed as a good trader here in this thread I’m willing to go first. Anyone else I’ll ask you to go first.

Only going to be on sporadically for the rest of the day given it is Xmas. Will be on more tomorrow and Monday.

I added you, in 1:30 h i can trade with you 3 ggcs and i can go first, ign Albertel
    Albert97 said:

I added you, in 1:30 h i can trade with you 3 ggcs and i can go first, ign Albertel
    Great. Accepted and look forward to trading 3 in ~90 mins
  • Vis_101Vis_101 Posts: 28

Albert97 said:

I can do 5 if you want to go first. Have traded with a couple in here already.

Vis~101
    Vis_101 said:

Albert97 said:

Vis~101
    Sure about to send the first.
    Vis_101 said:

Albert97 said:

Vis~101
    Thanks to Vis 101 for a successful trade of 5. Three Reserved for Albert97. 4 left with terms as noted above.
    Thanks to @Albert97 for the trade of 3 GGCs. Got 4 left for whoever is up for the trade over the next few days.

If you still have 4 I just sent you a request.
    Stonen22 said:

If you still have 4 I just sent you a request.
    @Stonen22 yup just sent the first. Can do a total of 4.
    edited December 2021
    Thanks to @Stonen22 for the trade of 6
    @Oakenshield no problem!
  • JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    I am looking to trade GGCs only. Please message before sending so there is no confusion (I have units for 5 GGCs right now). My alliance seems to have expended their resources. My ign is JHVS123
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I can trade 1
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Jk, I can do 2
  • @GarrettN
    I can do 20-30
  • LittleWolfie90LittleWolfie90 Posts: 3
    edited December 2021
    GarrettN said:

I’ve got 20-30ggc to trade if anyones looking. Send me a message line. GarrettN EST-5

Sent you a request, looking to trade 4 or 5. Happy to go first as new to forums.

For anyone else - IGN is same as this one

• Still looking for 10-20 if anyone is interested