**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic ghost rider or doctor doom. Who should I rank up?

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So i have a rank 4 CGR and all i need is a t5 basic to r5 him. But just a second ago I pulled a doctor doom. I’m a little low on catalysts and iso, so should I stay safe and just r5 CGR or should I save my resources and try to upgrade doom?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Doom
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    The problem is that I don’t have any t1 alpha. Also I’m on act 5.4 and I feel that bringing a r5 would be very beneficial
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Rank up Doom first, and then depending on what kind of content you're trying to clear R5 one of them, Doom is useful for Variant 5 and 6 so he may be able to get you 2 more T5BC's from those to R5 CGR after Doom
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Doom First then CGR
  • ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
    That’s exactly what I was thinking. The only resources I have are for one rank up. I have no t1 alpha. And I only have need to beat chapter four then I complete act 5. So I feel like I should r5 CGR and then beat act five then I will get a lot of resources to rank up doom
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Bro it's act 5 you don't need a r5. Save the stuff and rank up doom.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I have both and I use Doom way more. He's very very useful for a lot of things, and will really help your cav push. Just save up the resources. You don't need an r5 to get through Act 5, and t1a is cheap in the glory store.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    If doom was r4 id do him first. As you just pulled him r5 cgr and work on getting doom up. The r5 gets more power gain from the light ending combo yhan the r4. Easier to cycle throw specials.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Doom will be great option for act 5 along with CGR. It's better to have 2 r4 champs than 1 r5 champ in early progression
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Definitely Doom
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Whichever you don’t get bored playing
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Doom for sure.
  • CGR for sure. The boost from r4 to r5 is insane. It also will help you beat story content to get the t5b and t1a to rank up Doom